“LONGhORNS ARE THE BEST..........”

Longhorn Steak House
Ranked #93 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Boston, Massachusetts
“LONGhORNS ARE THE BEST..........”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I mean any Longhorn its always the same and always excellent. jUST GO AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF.The food is always made exactly how youorder it. The salads are fresh and cold and crispy. the company keeps their foods in line with any other state. We go to North Reading ma. and also in Hollywood florida and its the same food each resturant. Its our favorite place to eat.

• Visited December 2012

Berkhamsted
“The good, the bad and the onions”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is easy to find, easy to park at and you could be in and out in half an hour if you are rushed. My wife and I, on vacation from England, chose this from the Trip Advisor website and arrived around 6pm on a Sunday evening. We were seated straight away. The place is interesting and has a distinct Western & Cowboy feel. Our server, Alicia, was cute and very attentive. Nothing was too much trouble. She patiently answered all of our often silly tourist questions. A basket of warm bread arrived with our drinks and we ordered steaks. A crispy fresh salad arrived, dressed just right.

The good - my fillet steak was tender, cooked just right and tasted delicious. It was so tender that I probably did not need a knife to cut it.

The bad - my wife ordered a sirloin steak medium. It looked medium rare and was nowhere near as tender of flavoursome as my fillet. She was disappointed.

The online - on a whim I ordered the grilled onions. Boy were they delicious. A very generous portion and great with the steaks.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and at the very reasonable price of around $28 each, and I had two beers and my wife a Sauvignon Blanc, I thought it good value. I would come again but my wife is not so keen. Never mind I'll have to take the girlfriend instead :)

• Visited November 2012
Estero, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This LongHorn = ++”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Once in a while you end up in a restaurant which on forehand is not appealing whatsoever, part of this is it that I am not realy for "chain restaurants", for this Longhorn restaurant I change my opinion,
In this case I must admit that the quality of this longhorn was excellent, food and service!
We, a party of four had as a starter the Firecracker Chicken Wraps ****, main courses : Steakhouse Burger****, Outlaw Ribeye®*****, Renegade Sirloin*****, LongHorn Salmon*****.
Overall service was good and you were nott hurried to clear the table!!!
Hope they can keep the standard up

• Visited November 2012
Inverurie, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Ate hear a couple of times on our trip to Naples. This was my wife's favourite restaurant of the 2 week trip. I had a beautiful steak one night and burger the other night, my wife had chicken both nights and all meals were excellent. On both occasions we were served by Michelle and the service was some of the best we have ever received. She was friendly helpful and very efficient. I have an allergy and she pulled out all the stops. Thanks Michelle.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Martinmc1967
Andover, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We had an excellent meal here. It was extremely busy but we did not have to wait for a table, however, there was a long wait after us. The food was excellent, the staff excellent and the margaritas to die for! We enjoyed the whole experience.

• Visited October 2012