“Great value steakhouse!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Naples
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We visited the Longhorn Steakhouse on a Friday evening. I should first of all say that it was a terrible evening in that it was pouring with rain - and I mean POURING! Torrential is probably a better word. The hostess was providing towels and plastic bags to those who wanted them. Someone even came out to help me with an umbrella, which I thought was a nice touch.

The restaurant was packed with couples, families and groups and we were told there would be half an hour wait for a table. We were happy with that but in any event we didn't wait that long. The service was quick (without being rushed), efficient and friendly. We had Margaritas and a bottle of wine, both of which were good.

We both had appetisers and they were huge, so we could probably have managed with one between us but never mind. We then both chose the Flo's Filet, which was wonderful. Both were cooked to perfection, as we ordered, and melted in the mouth. When the bill came, we were very surprised as we've paid much more money for inferior steaks!

All in all, a very nice evening in a great steakhouse - perfect for families and groups or even couples (as we were). Highly recommended and we would certainly go back.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had lunch with a friend. They have a good specials menu for the lunch crowd. The service was good and extremely fast for those in a hurry.

I would definitely return and plan to try the dinner menu.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I ate here last night and it was really nice. the steak I had was perfectly cooked and the fries were great also. My wife's salmon served with rice was also very good, moist and a delicious flavour. Although the restaurant was very busy the service was good and the food arrived promptly and perfectly cooked.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Food was spot on, service was excellent. Best value meal of the holiday here, came to less than $60 bucks and we left rolling about the floor we were that full, tasted great. Was really busy and i can see why.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Dropped in for evening dinner whilst staying in Naples. Good, quick service. Large choice of steaks. Well priced childrens menu. I had filet steak which was cooked exactly as requested and very good. Side salad accompanying it was poorly presented and baked potatoe was overcooked and dry. Overall ok experience, but would try alternative restaurant next time for comparison.