“Everything and more”

Neighborhood: North Naples
Naples Florida
“Everything and more”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Fearless to try to attempt a fine meal in any restaurant in Naples Florida during the height of "season". Hundreds of visitors to our lovely city are trying to do the same. After only a 20 min. wait ,we were seated. The menu is awesome.We opted for a warm artichoke dip to start with. Some of the best steaks are being served here. Mine was no exception.I chose a 6 oz. sirloin and pared it with a "cold water" lobster tail. The veggies were large chunks of broccoli,squash and carrots. No small portions here.We also chose a very good caesar salad that came with crusty warm bread.
Great dining experience. Very busy place but well designed for large crowds.

• Visited February 2012

Naples, Florida
“Lobster stuffed filet out of this world!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

My family took me there for my birthday dinner. Of course the lobster stuffed filet commercial had me thinking that I just HAD to have one! My daughter had the cheese and bacon stuffed filet. We are both very healthy eaters, but we were pleasantly surprised that both of our steaks had no fat that you could see anyway :)

I would recommend to any of my friends lokking for a great meal!

• Visited November 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Great Place to Eat”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Visited October 2011
Even though it was very busy the service and food was excellent.
Their was 6 of us and we ate a variety of mains and deserts and no-one complained.

• Visited October 2011
Wales
“Excellent steakhouse”
Reviewed October 28, 2011

My wife and I visited here on four occasions over a two week period in October, and each time came away thoroughly satisfied with the experience. We tried the ribs, flo's filet, the sirloin and the ribeye and each time were blown away by the quality and value of the meals. The service was excellent even on the very busy nights, which seem the norm. Please go and try this experience, you will not be disappointed. (Being creatures of habit we shared a starter each time of mushrooms stuffed with cheese.) I am starting to salivate writing about it.

• Visited October 2011
Naples Florida
“Unexpected Surprise”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

Price and quality are number one requirements when I select a new restaurant. Since I eat out twice and maybe three times a week, I look for these elements.Lured by the newspaper ad and noting the many cars there, I decided to try it last week.
What a delight!.
Excellant food.Regular sized(which were large) portions even though I had a special coupon. Service from our attentive waiter and good atmosphere. Definelty a repeat restaurant for me.

• Visited September 2011