“Best value & great quality.”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #362 of 1,004 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Caribbean
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is a must have daily staple while in Naples. The Caribbean style grilled chicken and pork are the best. I love the 1/2 chicken with one side for $6. Can't beat it.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I liked where the restaurant is located is near where I live. The food was very tasty and good. I will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have become a regular lunch customer at Pollo Tropical. The chicken is always been well prepared and tasty, never dry. There is a large selection of sides, and while I love the plantains, I try to stick with the healthier options, like the balsamic tomatoes. Top score on the variety and quality of the food.
My only negative experience relates to the training and/or selection of the staff. The cashier is typically surly and short, I have never seen her engage a Custer beyond a monosyllabic acknowledgement of the order. The tables are cleared and wiped by the staff, often with a cell phone in one hand. I will continue to come for the great food, but there is definitely an opportunity to improve the customer service.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Fast food-type. Order at counter then they bring food to you. Quick, tasty, good value. They offer family-style meals if you want. Tasty sauces.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We can't say much for the service, but Pool Tropical is a good fast-food restaurant with fair prices. The one we go to is on Golden Gate Blvd. near Tropicana.