“Best meal of our trip”

Ranked #319 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Moorings
Description: Family Friendly great for celebrating.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Food is great. Generous portions. My husband thought we would get sub par because of a coupon from the Gulfcoast Inn,Boy was he wrong. He hasn't stopped raving about our meal.Even though it was just the two of us our chef Jonathan put on the whole show.We loved his performance and the end results were delicious.Great job. And our waitress Rose was very pleasant and attentive and happy to go back and forth to the kitchen for additional items ordered.And we could just walk back to our lovely room on site at The Gulfcoast Inn.

2  Thank Almeda R

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Sure don't know what has happened to this place but the price has doubled, the portions cut to half and the quality is now a disaster! Even the wonderful concoction served in the "orange bowl" has changed significantly! Too Bad...use to love this place but now I will not eat there or get take out.

2  Thank wifiwizard
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The place continues to offer very good hibachi. The prices are high for what you get. Filet and chicken is $33. If you get the strip instead of filet you can save $7 but the strip is tasteless. Kinda forces you to pay. I feel charging an additional $2.50 for fried rice is terrible. A dinner for 4 without any alcohol or desert is $145 before the tip! You can go to a pretty good restaurant for $40 a person. Restaurants with much better atmosphere. This place needs Restaurant Impossible to do a makeover.

2  Thank MarcoMan1
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This place has a good hibachi show and excellent white rice. We thought the steak tasted very cheap especially for the price. Everything was just okay. Probably wont try it again,

1  Thank Kate J
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Perchance I found this restaurant tucked away in the The Gulf Coast Inn.
I must limit my review to the Sushi Club as I have no experience of the other areas of the restaurant.

The menu is simple but very comprehensive with an eclectic variety of classic and modern sushi and sashimi dishes.

Personal advice and suggestions by Tami helped me select a delicious grouping of dishes that reminded me of my restaurant visits in Yokohama ages ago as a young teenager growing up in Japan.

I can't recommend this establishment highly enough to do justice to the quality of food I enjoyed. Not only once but on three visits within three weeks!

When next in Naples, this must be one of the first restaurants I will go to.

5  Thank Erik M