“Great Ride & Guide - Fun & Relaxing”
Review of Rockin' N Stables

Rockin' N Stables
Ranked #79 of 169 Outdoor Activities in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Open every Day for trail rides $50 per person Lessons are $30 per 1/2 hour $50 per hour, Located in Naples, our facility is brand new. The barn offers a great retreat from the hot Florida weather. We offer Trail Rides, Private Parties, Birthday Parties, Riding Lessons, Camps. Everything we do is private and on an individual basis. It will be just your group at the reserved time. Check us out on Face book Rockin N Stables Cecilia Navarro
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We found Rockin N Stables online on Trip Advisor. Called in the morning and rode that same afternoon. Our guide was very helpful since neither my wife nor I really knew what we were doing. We had a blast. Horses were ready when we arrived and off we went for a nice, relaxing one hour ride. We would definitely recommend Rockin N Stables to couples and families - great facility, staff and horses, easy to get to, and fun.

2  Thank rbrusca
There are newer reviews for Rockin' N Stables

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Well looked after horses, safe and reliable horses. Enjoyed a one hour trail ride in a party of three, one of which was a complete novice. Riding ability was assessed before ride and we were all suitably mounted. Loved the western saddle experience and greatly enjoyed the overall experience even in such warm weather...97F. Only criticism is that it was not easy to find with no signs visible on the highway.

1  Thank Belinda F
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My family and I were on vacation from Michigan. My youngest daughter of 5 always wanted to ride horse back. It was a great time and the horses were really gentle and well behaved. They were very accommodating and provided us with a great experience for all to remember for ever.

1  Thank RobBlue77
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Alyssa was very helpful horses were well cared for and trail was excellent. TEXT or Facebook is best for reaching Cecelia. Our six year old was able to ride on his own horse. Highly recommend this nice outing. We brought some apples and got to feed the horses as well.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I took my 5y and 7y boys for a trail ride. I was very pleased that they could accommodate my younger son and arranged a time to come for a trail ride. We arrived and the horses were ready to go and the woman was efficient and expecting us. She got us all up and ready to go and joined us. When she hopped on her horse I was quite appalled that she rode in shorts and barefoot. I was an accomplished rider when I was younger and never would that have been acceptable at the barn I rode at. My concern is what if something would have happened out on the trail? How on earth would she have been able to help either of my children or deal with a horse barefoot? They did have helmets for the boys, but the were ill fitting and old. She never even offered one to me nor did she wear one herself. She seemed a bit annoyed at the questions my very inquisitive 7y old was asking and then talked on her cell phone at the end of the ride. All in all the horses were a good fit for my boys and they had a great time, but I'm concerned that there wasn't a bit more attention paid to basic safety.

11  Thank lindsey2006