“Great Ride”
Review of Rockin' N Stables

Rockin' N Stables
Ranked #79 of 168 Outdoor Activities in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Open every Day for trail rides $50 per person Lessons are $30 per 1/2 hour $50 per hour, Located in Naples, our facility is brand new. The barn offers a great retreat from the hot Florida weather. We offer Trail Rides, Private Parties, Birthday Parties, Riding Lessons, Camps. Everything we do is private and on an individual basis. It will be just your group at the reserved time. Check us out on Face book Rockin N Stables Cecilia Navarro
Naples, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Ride”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was looking for a nice place for my husband and I to ride in Naples and stumbled across Rockin N Stables. The owner's and stable hands were extreamly friendly as well as the horses. The stables were clean and the horses seemed very well cared for and healthy.
I rode "Grey" and I believe my husband rode "Jack". Both horses were well behaved and responded nicely to our commands. Jack was a little on the slow walking side but my husband enjoyed him. We are going back again and bringing another couple this time for a 2 hour ride...one hour just isn't long enough.
If your looking for a nice place to ride, I suggest visiting this one!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Jim-n-Anne

Venice, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Last minute”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My daughter and I were going to be passing thru Naples, FL and I thought let's go horseback riding; Well I checked the reviews for Rockin N Stables and was impressed. I called that morning and we were on a private tour by the afternoon. Loved it. My daughter couldn't stop talking about her horse Grey and the small ponies. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. We are looking forward to going back in a few weeks to see the newborn ponies! Thank you for a great experience for me and my 13 year old!

Visited July 2013
4 Thank Polly220
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“what a great time!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

this was a great excursion...we were 4 women who had very little experience with horses. had two 'guides' that were very helpful and patient. took us on a hourlong ride through a forest like path. very comfortable and easy ride. horses were very well tempered....thoroughly enjoyed this and very affordable. thankyou very much.

4 Thank Mary M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thanks to Hungry Buster from Zeina”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Buster,

Thanks for making my birthday special, even with your frequent snacking. Thanks very much to the staff for your great patience, hard work, and love for your horses, that makes the experience even better.

Zeina

2 Thank markhiggins21
Naples, Florida
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Times”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My daughter started going there when she got interested in horses, I paid for their day camp which is 6 hours, Now 3 years later she learned SO much that she is still interested in horses and now she helps out with Birthday Parties, and summer camps and when school is out...WELL worth the drive to golden gate and your child will remember this for the rest of their life and that is PRICELSS!!!

2 Thank Crazylady34101