“And Cigars!!”

Add it.
Avenue Wine Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Lots of great wines, craft beers, and cigars. The staff will help you decide on any of the three should you need help. There are a couple tvs on the inside with sports playing silently, also some great art from a local artist, this is alone is worth stopping in. Order some wine or beer, grab a cigar and go outside talk and watch the nightlife mill around 5th avenue, thats what you do here. They do have wifi and the public 5th avenue wifi is available also, public didn't work very well, wine cafe's worked fine for me but not others, I think it was their mobile device issue though.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is probably the best bar in Naples. Great craft beers, interesting wine list and cigars. What's not to like? This is a pretty cool place, but not in a pretentious way. Just check it out.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

First time "Yelper" so bare with me during my virgin review.

My Fiancee and I decided to trade in the hustle and bustle of Ft. Lauderdale for the sleepier more relaxed West Coast of Florida for the weekend. After arriving early Friday afternoon to partake in the happy hour at Roy's, a few drinks at the cabana bar, and then a couple more at the hotel, we decided we should take a walk down the Avenue to find a late night place to continue our evening. She is a Yelp enthusiast and said she had read great reviews about a little wine and beer bar at the end of the strip. I work for the largest "Craft Beer" Distributorship in the state of Florida and am very passionate about GOOD BEER so when my Fiancee said they have "good beer" I was a bit hesitant in believing her hype in the quality of their selection. I am happy to let you know that this place did not disappoint and in fact exceeded many beer bars I frequent in my home town.

I would like to thank our two bar tenders/ Beer Bards, Ashley and Nilo for putting up with all my beer pretentiousness and answering any and all questions regarding new and rare products that are still unavailable in my area. They were happy to point me in the right direction and actually poured me a taste or two to get the creative juices flowing in picking out the perfect beer/ beers. They also showed the same attentiveness to my better half AKA the "Riesling Ninja" in pointing her in the right direction with a few tastes as well. They also offered a reserve beer list which had me scratching my head in regards to how they even had some of these beers! Cigar City's Dos Costa 750ml aged on grapefruit ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? This beer has been sold out for months and was insanely priced at only $2 more than I bought it for at Total Wine.

We finished our night on the patio talking to friendly strangers and taxi cabbed it back to the hotel. This place left us wanting more and we decided to go back for happy hour the very next day!

There are many things to be said about the Avenue Wine Bar: Great location, very good prices, amazing atmosphere, but the best part of the entire experience was the service and how welcome they made us feel.

Thank you very much and we will be back!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

One of the few places in in Naples which has an outstanding offering of microbrews along with a great selection wines. We stopped here before going to dinner and had an excellent cheese plate with a variety of different microbrews. We enjoyed sitting outside drinking our beers, eating cheese and people watching. What else is there???? The wait staff is friendly and very knowledgeable and they aim to please.

This is a great place to enjoy some fine wine or microbrews with a delicious cheese plate prior to going to dinner. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Stopped at the Avenue Wine bar for their happy hour, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The Happy hour includes half price wine and beer for glasses under $15.00. The selection is varied with some good choices. We were told the selections change periodically. Our waitress, Ashley, was friendly and efficient, happy to answer questions and engage in conversation. The inside of the cafe is inviting and has flat screen TV's for all the sporting events. There is outside seating for people watching on the fabled 5th ave. This is also a cigar bar so cigar smoke is present, but only allowed outside. We didn't find the smoke to be an issue. A cheese plate is also offered but we didn't sample that. Overall a very nice place to have a glass of wine after watching the sunset over the Gulf.