“Excellent pizza!”

Rosedale Brick Oven
Ranked #59 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From delicious soups, salads and appetizers to mouth watering pasta dishes.With aromatic and tantalizing specials of meats and fish, there is something for everyone. Our Wood Burning pizzas will save you the airfare of traveling to Napoli, Italia. Recipes from our New York neighborhoods brought to you and prepared fresh every day. Even our breads are home made. We use only the best imported products available to create dishes you will crave time and time again. •A Tuscan theme with old world brick, tiles and wood that make you feel at ease. •A warm, friendly staff that greets you and welcomes you home. •Watch our pizza and pasta chefs prepare your meal, using only the finest imported and local ingredients to ensure your meal tastes the best. •Watch us prepare our dough and pizza sauce made from imported San Marzano tomatoes. •Our authentic wood-fired brick oven, with its flames in view, sending an aroma throughout that excite your senses. •As you explore the menu, you will find many delicious dishes. Enjoy soft music with songs from the "Rat Pack", Frankie Valli and others. Watch silent video monitors featuring classic black and white movies and photos of old times past. Whether sitting and enjoying a meal, being at the bar sipping a glass of wine or drinking your favorite beer, your senses will be excited. Don't forget our Espresso and desserts. Early bird specials, lunch specials, daily specials and happy hour.
Reviewed February 16, 2014

tried this place after the reviews on TA and it was great! Saturday night and the place was packed -took a while to get our meal but worth the wait! Order the antipasta appetizer and enjoy a cocktail. Servers were friendly and service was excellent. We sat at the counter and were amazed how many to go orders are going out of this place - a true local favorite! I ordered the Toscana pizza and added pancetta - delicious and very fresh! Cant wait to go back and try something else!

1  Thank zooplantgirl
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

We would like to thank you for finding us on TA, giving us a try and then taking the time to leave a review. It was great to read how much you enjoyed your food selections as well as the service provided. We pride ourselves in both areas. We truly appreciate you dining with us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I went to this place based on the Trip Advisor reviews and rating. It was okay. I got to tell you that Jillian was amazing. While I was there, she was the only waitress working and she had WAY too many tables. The service was a little slow, but that was only because she had too many tables. She did a fabulous job. It is because of her that I did not give them a 1 star review. The food was average. (I have had much better Italian food before). The prices are good, but I am not sure why they have such high reviews. Perhaps I was there on an off night (I did go around 4pm on a Friday). Maybe they are better later. Unfortunately, I eat out a lot and I will not be back.

JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

I am sorry you did not enjoy your visit to Rosedale. I assure you the ratings from TA are there for a reason and we have become a local favorite because of our style of authentic NY Italian dishes and true Pizza Napoletana. I am sorry you did not notice although it was great to read how much you enjoyed Jillian, my daughter, as she was covering her shift as well as another shift for someone who left for an emergency. Hope to see you again !!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Although we knew there were no reservations, we didn't realize you can phone when coming to be placed in line. Anyway, the 30 minute wait in the pleasant warm Florida evening air went by quickly conversing with my local cousin & his wife. Once seated all went smoothly and no one was rushed. You're treated like family. All the ingredients used were fresh and delicious, making our ante paste and pizza the best. Also, meeting old friends from many years back and far away made the evening over the top.

Thank you for the review. It was nice reading how much you enjoyed your food selections and the time spent at the restaurant. We pride ourselves in making everyone feel like family while dining with us and it was great to see you felt that way. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We are four friends from NJ looking for pizza/Italian food that tasted like home. Heard about Rosedale Pizza and they sure delivered. Fab food & great service. Reasonably priced. It was a real treat. Thanks, Rosedale we will be back!
Kathy, Gail, Elvira & Nancy

JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I would like to thank you and all the girls in your party for visiting us and then taking the time to leave a review. It was great to read all of you enjoyed your food selections and the time spent at our restaurant. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing all of you again !!

Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We found this place on trip advisor and were not disappointed. The pizza was among the best I have ever had. We had the Italiano, roasted red peppers, pepperoni, and hot sausage. The toppings were great but the thin, perfectly cooked crisp crust was outstanding. This pizza was so good we made a trip back to Naples just to go back to this restaurant.

JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

We would like to thank you for finding us on TA, giving us more than one visit and then leaving a review. It was great to read how much you enjoyed your selections. We truly appreciate it. We look forward to seeing you again. !!