“Great authentic Italian food”

Rosedale Brick Oven
Ranked #49 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: From delicious soups, salads and appetizers to mouth watering pasta dishes.With aromatic and tantalizing specials of meats and fish, there is something for everyone. Our Wood Burning pizzas will save you the airfare of traveling to Napoli, Italia. Recipes from our New York neighborhoods brought to you and prepared fresh every day. Even our breads are home made. We use only the best imported products available to create dishes you will crave time and time again. •A Tuscan theme with old world brick, tiles and wood that make you feel at ease. •A warm, friendly staff that greets you and welcomes you home. •Watch our pizza and pasta chefs prepare your meal, using only the finest imported and local ingredients to ensure your meal tastes the best. •Watch us prepare our dough and pizza sauce made from imported San Marzano tomatoes. •Our authentic wood-fired brick oven, with its flames in view, sending an aroma throughout that excite your senses. •As you explore the menu, you will find many delicious dishes. Enjoy soft music with songs from the "Rat Pack", Frankie Valli and others. Watch silent video monitors featuring classic black and white movies and photos of old times past. Whether sitting and enjoying a meal, being at the bar sipping a glass of wine or drinking your favorite beer, your senses will be excited. Don't forget our Espresso and desserts. Early bird specials, lunch specials, daily specials and happy hour.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Recently had dinner with my parents at Rosedale Pizza and it was terrific! We are Italian Americans from Northern New Jersey and are used good food and pizza. The antipasto was delicious as was pizza. My parents has the chicken picata and I had a thin crust pizza. The ingredients were fresh and tasty and the place had a lot of ambiance. From the black and white music to the Tony Bennett music playing you felt like you were in eating in Brooklyn. I wold definitely return!

1  Thank NJArubabound
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for the review. It was great to hear you enjoyed not only the food but the atmosphere as well. It was exactly what we were trying to give to the customers. Authentic Italian dishes from the NY neighborhoods we grew up in, the atmosphere of those times and a pizza Napoletana. Thanks for "feelin it". Joe

There are newer reviews for Rosedale Brick Oven

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We really enjoyed this place. The food is superb as noted in many of the other reviews. The owners browse the tables and the wait staff are very upbeat, especially Jillian, daughter of one of the owners. With a degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management (?) she works at ensuring that you have an excellent dining experience. And we did. You will not easily find better, more delicious food at twice the price.

1  Thank gshorthairs
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

First, let me thank you for the compliment you gave my daughter. She is a blessing for both our family and the restaurant. I am glad your visit with us was an enjoyable one in all the ways mentioned. We look forward to your return. Joe

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Continuing my pizza tour of Naples I tried Rosedale. What can I say except I can't compare this pizza with the others. It's simply in a league of it's own. You have your Midwest style, NY style, and now Rosedale. Which is a neopolitan style. This pizza makes most others taste like fast-food pizza. I ordered the Italiano and what a wonderful variety of flavors. Spicy sausage and roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella melted perfectly, a delicious sauce and a wonderfully flavored crust. One of the freshest tasting pizzas I have ever had. I sat at the bar and had a nice conversation with the Chef and one of the owners. I could tell they really take pride in their food. I noticed the Chef making a bolognese sauce from scratch can't wait to come back and try their other dishes. I have tried over 20 pizzerias in the last 2 months and this place is a MUST TRY!

1  Thank Jerico7
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2013

I can't thank you enough for such a great compliment. To be mentioned as " in a league of their own" brings much joy to us. We take pride in what we do and how we approach it, seeing that effort being enjoyed by people as yourself makes the effort worth every minute.. Thanks !!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

We were in Naples on a business trip. We ate the Rosedale based on tripadvisor reviews and were not disappointed. We had the Fresca salad and Martguerita pizza. Both were excellent!

1  Thank georgiagirl1983
JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

We are happy to hear you had a wonderful experience while in the restaurant and took the time in leaving a review. We truly appreciate it. Thanks Again.......... Joe

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I came in last week for dinner, Food was amazing fast and great service! Thank you Rosedale, we will be back.

JoeA2626, Owner at Rosedale Brick Oven, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Thank you so much for the response. We're glad you not only enjoyed the food but, the service as well. We look forward to coming "home" soon. Joe A