“Great!”

Adelheidi’s Organics
Ranked #4 of 48 Dessert in Naples
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Adelheidi's might make one think of a little girl climbing an Alpine mountain and picking flowers while visiting her grandfather's house. And yes, all frozen desserts are old-world handcrafted and entirely from scratch. But if you look closer you quickly find Adelheidi's wild and state-of-the-art side: Gelato, Fruit Ices and Frozen Yogurt come in such imaginative flavors as Strawberry-Basil, Chocolate-Lavender, Mango-Chili, White Rose and Cardamon, as well as timeless favorites Vanilla Bean, Strawberry and Peanut Butter. You'll taste the difference as the ingredients are ALL ORGANIC with NO TOXINS or ADDITIVES. Adelheidi's motto is well expressed in Oscar Wilde's quote "I'm a man of simple tastes. I'm always satisfied with the best."Frozen desserts: gelato, ice cream, frozen yogurt, fruit ice, sorbets, milkshakes, smoothies. Everything is made fresh daily on the premises on the basis of our proprietory recipies. What you can find is the best and cleanest taste that is possible or simply the best frozen desserts in the world.You can also enjoy all organic coffee. Add gelato and have an Afogato or Eiskaffee. We started January 15, 2011 with our shop on 5th Ave as we have not found what we wanted for us and especially for our kids. Everything we found was made with corn syrup, Aspartam, artificials, chemicals, toxins. As we were used to organic food we always struggled with a chemical and poor taste with whatever we had. On the other hand we only found retail ice cream or yogurt or products made in a convenient manner by using powder mixes and cheap chemical treats. From our point of view noone really took care for a good and responsible product. And it seemed that the customer did not care about ingredients. But that is not true. Customers do care and constantly come back to us. A nice compliment by a customer was that he returned to his former place once he had our treat and could not enjoy it as he now could taste all the chemicals which are contained. Once hooked there is no way back. If you know how natural and furthermore and especially organic taste like there is no return to less than the best. We have seen developments of places who offer raw food which claim that you can detox with their products. But we think how can you detox with a conventional product that contains chemicals. That is like trying to stop smoking by smoking cigarettes. It does not make sense. Either you have organic products or you should not advertise with detox. Our philosophy includes that food should not contain chemicals at all and should not damage the body. But purity alone cannot carry an every way of life. That is way we put on top of everything the taste. On the basis of all health goals, purity and benefits you get there must be the best taste possible in the center. We have seen the green movement in Germany at the very start as a finger was rised and it was underlined with: but it is good for you that is why you have to eat it. It tasted awful but was the best? No. We do not think so. It might be harder and you have to change and adapt any recipe you find on the basis of new goals and new ingredients. But it is definitely worth it. Clean and pure food, free of chemicals, additives and toxins taste better and with the right cook who knows what she is doing you can have a Gourmet item or simply fine food. We call it fine organics and we think that describes best what we are doing.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

On a street full of different sweets stores this place stands apart. My gf and I came back each day and tried different flavors, each one unique and full of honest-to-good ingredients. Well worth a visit or two if you're in the neighborhood!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We loved this place. The prices weren't too bad at all, especially for the serving sizes. I tried frozen kale ginger lemon gelato and it was great. My husband got a smoothie. We also took home one of the coconut cookies and it was the best I have ever had. next time we are in naples we will be back.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I was looking forward to this place after all the positive reviews but left really disappointed. we decided to go here because I have many food allergies, including dairy so vegan ice cream is the only option. this place had maybe 16 flavors total, maybe 5 were vegan. the girl at the counter didn't know what was in any of the flavors. I tried the few that looked remotely good (sorry I don't like spinach in my ice cream). None were that good, I ended up settling on strawberry basil. It tasted like a smashed up popsicle in a bowl. I wish I had actually know what was in it because something still triggered an allergy. The rest of the family opted out of anything, so the "normal" ice cream and Gelato was worth a pass. I wish I had done the same.

1  Thank collyn r
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is by far 'over the top' on quality ingredients, taste, low - medium glycemic, the only deserts I have ever had that give you energy rather than drop your blood sugar like the typical sweets made with corn syrup do. We travel to Naples at least 1/2 dozen times per year, for long weekends or a week at a time and we are in there every day at least once; often two or tree times.... I wish we could get a frequent flyer discount, but it is actually competitively priced and well worth every penny. The owners are European and bring a refreshing perspective on super high quality craft foods. We can't wait to see the product in our local supermarket. I'm hoping they will offer Franchise soon. As a former member of the news media wherein I served as a food writer, I give this five stars all around.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Great place to get organic sweets. My favorite is the nut lovers or hazelnut flavor. Staff is great and there are many constantly changing options to choose from. The decor is very cute and cozy. It feels like you are in your own home eating you treat. I always go there when Im in the area and I definitely bring anyone that is with me over there to try it out. Must visit!!!!