“refreshing!”

Adelheidi’s Organics
Ranked #4 of 49 Dessert in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Adelheidi's might make one think of a little girl climbing an Alpine mountain and picking flowers while visiting her grandfather's house. And yes, all frozen desserts are old-world handcrafted and entirely from scratch. But if you look closer you quickly find Adelheidi's wild and state-of-the-art side: Gelato, Fruit Ices and Frozen Yogurt come in such imaginative flavors as Strawberry-Basil, Chocolate-Lavender, Mango-Chili, White Rose and Cardamon, as well as timeless favorites Vanilla Bean, Strawberry and Peanut Butter. You'll taste the difference as the ingredients are ALL ORGANIC with NO TOXINS or ADDITIVES. Adelheidi's motto is well expressed in Oscar Wilde's quote "I'm a man of simple tastes. I'm always satisfied with the best."Frozen desserts: gelato, ice cream, frozen yogurt, fruit ice, sorbets, milkshakes, smoothies. Everything is made fresh daily on the premises on the basis of our proprietory recipies. What you can find is the best and cleanest taste that is possible or simply the best frozen desserts in the world.You can also enjoy all organic coffee. Add gelato and have an Afogato or Eiskaffee. We started January 15, 2011 with our shop on 5th Ave as we have not found what we wanted for us and especially for our kids. Everything we found was made with corn syrup, Aspartam, artificials, chemicals, toxins. As we were used to organic food we always struggled with a chemical and poor taste with whatever we had. On the other hand we only found retail ice cream or yogurt or products made in a convenient manner by using powder mixes and cheap chemical treats. From our point of view noone really took care for a good and responsible product. And it seemed that the customer did not care about ingredients. But that is not true. Customers do care and constantly come back to us. A nice compliment by a customer was that he returned to his former place once he had our treat and could not enjoy it as he now could taste all the chemicals which are contained. Once hooked there is no way back. If you know how natural and furthermore and especially organic taste like there is no return to less than the best. We have seen developments of places who offer raw food which claim that you can detox with their products. But we think how can you detox with a conventional product that contains chemicals. That is like trying to stop smoking by smoking cigarettes. It does not make sense. Either you have organic products or you should not advertise with detox. Our philosophy includes that food should not contain chemicals at all and should not damage the body. But purity alone cannot carry an every way of life. That is way we put on top of everything the taste. On the basis of all health goals, purity and benefits you get there must be the best taste possible in the center. We have seen the green movement in Germany at the very start as a finger was rised and it was underlined with: but it is good for you that is why you have to eat it. It tasted awful but was the best? No. We do not think so. It might be harder and you have to change and adapt any recipe you find on the basis of new goals and new ingredients. But it is definitely worth it. Clean and pure food, free of chemicals, additives and toxins taste better and with the right cook who knows what she is doing you can have a Gourmet item or simply fine food. We call it fine organics and we think that describes best what we are doing.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The people in Adelheidi's were welcoming, and the "green power" smoothie was fantastic. I will probably stop there again on my way out of town, to take another one with me for the drive to Miami. Fantastically fresh combination of flavours. I have pretty much given up eating organically when I travel, but this time in Naples, I'm doing pretty well.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Went into adelheidi's looking for a gluten-free treat and found so much more. I was going to get one of the smoothies until the owner gave me a sample of some fruit ices in the same flavors as the green smoothies. Even if you're not a health nut, these blends are still very palitzble. The fruit ices were so refreshing and light on a hot day!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I wandered in out of curiosity with no intention of buying anything. By the time I sampled a couple of the organic sorbets, courtesy of the friendly young woman behind the counter, I was hooked. The place is charming and the food products are creative and delicious. Wish I lived closer to Adelheidi's!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Best ice cream we ever have eaten in the US. Must go! They offer very creative flavors and the taste of them is awesome. Also the shop style is very unique.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Their ice cream trumped several ice cream shops we've visited in Italy. Gotta try it, worth the trip and cost. Loved the caramel sea salt, lime mint and the granita di cafe con panna.

The owners are really friendly.