“Lovely pancakes & mimosas but stingy on bacon! ”
Review of Jane's Cafe

Jane's Cafe
Ranked #44 of 1,116 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: A fantastic Downtown Naples Garden location with bubbling Koi Pond on the front Courtyard and cosy garden patio at the back, yet a cool interior to relax in during these hot summer days. Offering Breakfast & Lunch with yummy desserts too. All of our dishes are prepared with totally fresh produce delivered daily, our chefs work with passion to cook made to order plates including vegetarian & vegan meals. Lots of healthy Fruits, homemade Soups, daily Quiche, variety of Eggs Benedicts, Omlettes, delicious Sandwiches & Panini, Seafood Crepes, along with totally comforting French Toast, Crepes, Belgian Waffles, Yogurt Parfaits. All day Brunch is served, sample delightful dishes with a glass of Champagne Cocktail,such as Mimosa, Strawberry Orange Mimosa, our favorite Fruit Lemonade Mocktails, gourmet Espresso drinks or a variety of Teas. Relax with family & friends or simply bring the paper or a good book & enjoy watching the world go by.
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Went there with 3 friends and enjoyed the ambiance. Despite being packed the staff were friendly and our meals came out quickly. Pancakes, waffles, fruit and omelettes were delicious but as in the title the $5 for 3 rashers of bacon is pretty pricey!

Date of visit: April 2018
jw5naples, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Dear Heilehen,
Thank you for your review! We are happy you and your friends enjoyed your brunch and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed April 7, 2018

Service was quick and nice but all three salads we ordered came with a load of greens and store-bought vinaigrette. Sorry, but I can do better at home and don‘t have to pay a ridiculous s7m of money for that,
Bellinis were very good

Dear Elisabeth,
We are so sorry that you didn't enjoy your salads at Jane's. We always provide the highest quality ingredients, and want each of our guests to have a 5 star experience. We hope you give us another chance as the service was good, and our bellinis are top notch.

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Me and my family go there for years for breakfast because of the good food and service and lovely atmosphere. But I 'm still shocked what happened today: after we ordered our breakfast my husband went to the restroom to wash his hands. At the same time the waiter with the short ponytail was at the restroom too. After he finished his business (not only pee) he went back to the restaurant without washing his hands and served food and drinks to the guests. I guess it was my last visit at Jane's.

Date of visit: April 2018
jw5naples, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Ullibu,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We strive for pristine cleanliness and our entire team is aware of this. Please email me personally, Jane, and janesrestaurants@gmail.com so we can make this right. Again, we truly apologize because we want each guest to have a 5 star experience and this should not happen.
Jane & Team

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Today we visited Janes cafe for at least our 5th time whilst visiting Naples over the past 2 years.. This was my favourite for breakfast.. poached eggs with advocado!!
Upon receiving my long anticipated eggs.. they were cold! So I asked if that’s how they should be.. reply was no and the waiter asked chef to replace.
Upon receiving 2nd poached eggs, they were well under cooked but hot.. so I asked if I could have them cooked medium.. soft!

The waiter then came out to say “chef” says this dish isn’t working for you.. would I like something else... I replied no.. I would like the dish like I’ve had it many times before.. no apology.. he said “chef” didn’t want to cook it!! Any how after a debate.. he agreed to ask chef to cook again.. when arrived for the third time.. eggs were over cooked!! Then we were charged without apology.. the waiter new the eggs were over cooked and just walked away.. speechless and disappointed !!

Busy restaurant, popular, but no customer care and bad attitude to keep successful place.

Ps 100 dollars for 4 Family a bit expensive..

Date of visit: April 2018
jw5naples, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Sarah,
I am so sorry that this was your experience at Jane's. We truly strive for each of our guests to have a 5 star dining experience. I would like you to email me personally, Jane, at janesrestaurants@gmail.com because we would like to make this right.
Customer service is very important to us, so again we are very sorry and we hope to make it up to you as we appreciate your loyalty and we don't want this to happen again.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best place for breakfast in the south part of Naples. Omelette selection is great and all other options were plentiful. Can walk from the pier or several of the beach access points.

Date of visit: March 2018

Dear Ronald,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are so pleased that we are the best place for breakfast! We believe it is important to have options, so we are happy you found plenty on our menu. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Jane & Team xoxo