“Janes everyday in Naples ”
Review of Jane's Cafe

Jane's Cafe
Ranked #51 of 1,132 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: A fantastic Downtown Naples Garden location with bubbling Koi Pond on the front Courtyard and cosy garden patio at the back, yet a cool interior to relax in during these hot summer days. Offering Breakfast & Lunch with yummy desserts too. All of our dishes are prepared with totally fresh produce delivered daily, our chefs work with passion to cook made to order plates including vegetarian & vegan meals. Lots of healthy Fruits, homemade Soups, daily Quiche, variety of Eggs Benedicts, Omlettes, delicious Sandwiches & Panini, Seafood Crepes, along with totally comforting French Toast, Crepes, Belgian Waffles, Yogurt Parfaits. All day Brunch is served, sample delightful dishes with a glass of Champagne Cocktail,such as Mimosa, Strawberry Orange Mimosa, our favorite Fruit Lemonade Mocktails, gourmet Espresso drinks or a variety of Teas. Relax with family & friends or simply bring the paper or a good book & enjoy watching the world go by.
Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

I come to Naples Florida twice a year with three other guys for golf, and every day begins with breakfast at Jane's. Fresh juices, great French Toast Lattes, and the food is simply to die for. I couldn't say enough positive things about the breakfast experience that Jane's provides. Did I mention the ambiance of the outdoor cafe and fountain located in historic Old Naples.

Hey why are you still reading this; you should be in your car on the way to Jane's.

-Boston Patrick

Date of visit: October 2016
Jane W, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear Patrick
Thank you so very much for your glowing review, which my staff and I are delighted to receive. We are so happy you always choose to come to Jane's for breakfast with your golfing friends and love having you. Hope to see you again the next time you come down but in the meantime keep having fun and enjoying Thanksgiving and the Festive Season.
All the best, Jane & Team xoxox

Write a reviewReviews (918)

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

This is a charming cafe with lovely outdoor seating. The service was excellent. The menu is great for an all day brunch, salads, soup, sandwiches, wraps and light meals. Slightly overpriced in my opinion. I had Key Lime Shrimp Salad. Sadly the salad leaves were 100% iceberg lettuce and the dressing tasted like it came out of a bottle. My husband had the watermelon and pineapple Bellini which was more of a sparkling wine fruit punch.

Date of visit: October 2016
Jane W, Owner at Jane's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear Mrs. S.,
Thank you for your review and for coming to visit us on Third Street. My staff and I always go over these together and we are pleased to hear from you. Very best wishes, Jane & Team xoxo

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

OMG, the best cucumber mint mojito I've ever had!!! Josh was an excellent and attentive server and he made our drinks with love and care! The food is always amazing and the atmosphere is lovely. A wonderful place ever single time we visit. Thank you Josh, you were awesome!!!

Dear Fran
Josh and I were discussing your review and he was pleased as punch that you took the time to write about his service and his Mojito!! Josh is a key team member and we thank you for writing about him and your time with us at Jane's Cafe xoxox. All the very best and hope to see you again soon, Jane & Team xoxox

Reviewed October 20, 2016

I enjoyed a relaxing and outstanding breakfast outside in their charming courtyard. The menu was extensive and varied. I had the scrambled eggs with Scottish smoked salmon served with fresh fruit and a choice of breads along with a cup of piping hot cup of Illy coffee. I wish I had discovered it earlier during my stay in Naples. Had to leave the next day, but it will definitely be on my list of favorite places to revisit on my next trip.

Suzi
Sorry you only came to visit once on this trip but we also look forward to seeing you again if you get to come back to Naples. Thank you for your 5 star review - we loved reading it and it is great for our future guests too. Very best personal wishes, Jane & Team xoxox

Reviewed October 17, 2016

If you want something different than the usual "eggs and bacon" for breakfast, with perhaps some salmon or even a piece of lobster on your breakfast, this is the place to come. Try their french toast. Lunch is fun, especially if you can sit outside under the arbor (same goes for breakfast).

Date of visit: October 2016

Dear CPL Findlay, 5 stars is what we all work to achieve and we thank you wholeheartedly for writing about your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon if you are in the area. Sincere best wishes, Jane & Team xoxox