“Another great trip on the Solo Lobo!”
Review of Captain Eric Inc.

Captain Eric Inc.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: FISHING NAPLES WITH CAPTAIN ERIC, INC.offers exciting fishing trips for the novice to themost experienced angler. Rates include fishing license,ice, bait, tackle, bottled water and fish cleaning. Inshore and offshore fishing are available...customized at your request. Families and children are welcome. We've seen many families grow up over the years.Captain Eric's twenty years of experience will ensure Naples fishing at its best! Needless to say we guarantee fish!
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband, son and I had another great fishing trip with Captain Brandon. We have been fishing with Captain Eric for over 10 years and all experiences with Eric and Brandon have been outstanding. They are true professionals with perfectly maintained, high quality equipment, boat, and everything needed to make your fishing experience first rate.

Our most recent trip last week was non-stop action catching snapper and grouper at multiple locations. We took home snapper and grouper for a delicious fresh dinner.

This is a great trip to plan with family or friends. Captain Eric can satisfy the very experienced fisherman or woman, but Captain Eric or Brandon are also great for the family with limited fishing skills.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I chartered a half day trip for my son's 11th Birthday. We almost caught 130lbs+ tarpon but he spooled the rod. My son was able to catch about a 40lb Permit! It was the envyof everyone on the dock when we returned. We had a great time and would highly recommend them and Capt. Brandon who was our captain. If we ever some back to Naples, we will definitely use them again!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

My son and I spent one morning fishing deep sea with Captain Joe and came back a few days later to fish the coastal waterways. Both charters we took were four hours long. Joe was outstanding. He knew the best areas to fish and he made sure we caught a wide variety of fish. It was a great father-son experience for us, and we couldn't have had more fun. It was tremendous and we will be back.

2  Thank MItravelerforbus
Reviewed April 3, 2012

Another great day of fishing with Captain Brandon! My boys loved it. Great fishing and good instruction for my teenagers. Brandon hooked us up on grouper, snapper and barracuda. All in just a half day trip. Excellent trip! Our second trip of the week, both trips we had more fish to clean than any of the boats! Brandon never stops working until he finds the fish. No sitting and waiting to get lucky here. They know the spots and are a bunch of fun to fish with! Captain Eric and Captain Brandon have the best equipment and knowledge of the waters around. We will be back again and again.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

I have never caught so many fish and such a variety of species. Every time my line touched the bottom I already had a fish on it. It was unbelievable. These guys are the best in town so give them an opportunity to earn your business.