“Really Good Onion Soup in a very pleasant restaurant.”
Review of Mimi's Cooking - CLOSED

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Mimi's is located in a strip mall. It turns out that lots of good restaurants in Naples are in strip malls. We went at lunch and had their French Onion Soup which is as good as I have had anywhere in the world including Paris. We also had salad that was fresh and tasty. It was pretty crowded with what appeared to be locals -- another good sign. The restaurant is small but tastefully decorated and even has a few tables outside. They have traditional French dishes at lunch and dinner, according to the menu. We have added this restaurant to our lunch rotation as Mimi's is one of many good restaurants in Naples.

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cooking

Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I drove pass this little gem a few times and decided to stop and check the menu. So glad we did Mimi personally greeted us and the wait staff was extremely attentive. Food was cooked to perfection. This is a must try!

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

A charming restaurant with very friendly staff. The food in a word was DELICIOUS. I had onion soup, ceasar salad with anchovy vinagrette , and long island duck. My lovely wife had the tomato salad with blue cheese vinagrette and filet skewers. Marvellous experience.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

Just ate a delicous lunch at Mimi's. The restaurant has a nice selection of soups, salads, and sandwiches for lunch,. I had Sweet Potato soup that was wonderful! My sandwich was tasty and followed up with Chocolate Mousse that was exquisite! Service was wonderful as well.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We have eaten at Mimi's several times for lunch or dinner. We have always had a wonderful French meal. The food is traditional French bistro. The clientele are primarily women - I don't know why since the servings are large and the food great. The restaurant is small and the tables are close together. Awards will not be won for decor but the food is stellar.