“Wow! Peruvian food in Naples!”
Review of inca's kitchen

inca's kitchen
Ranked #58 of 1,046 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 22, 2014

What a delicious meal! This was our first timing dining at a Peruvian restaurant and we were wowed! The food was colorful and flavorful. The portions were huge. You definitely get your money's worth when you come here. Our waiter Alvaro, was very friendly and knowledgeable. He had great recommendations as this was our first time. If you like seafood, the seafood jambalaya was outstanding! We were very pleased with our whole dining experience. Give it a try everyone!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

If you are looking for something different this is the place to go. The Peruvian food it very tasty. The service can be hit or miss and the wine list is a challenge. The last time we went they were out of most of the wines. But the food is worth the visit !

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We dined at Inca's last night w/ my wife and mother in law, and were treated to a fantastic experience. They both had been previously and recommended, and I was open to try as I had heard great things about them. I did not know what to expect being in a strip mall in Golden Gate, but I can truly say they superseded my expectations several fold. I have spent 30 years of my life in the restaurant business, which in turn typically makes me uber-critical, or incredibly appreciative, and last night's experience is one that deserves praise. The hostess offered a warm welcome, Carlos our sever was personable, knowledgeable and professional, and the same can be said for the manager Miguel. Great service requires people who take pride in their jobs, accompanied by dedicated and motivated leadership, and Inca's embraces and embodies those traits. The Peruvian starter of the fried and salted corn kernels, w/ 3 different sauces is quite a treat if you have not experienced. Our shared appetizer of mixed ceviche w/ fresh fish, shrimp, calamari and octopus was the best restaurant ceviche I have ever had, and a generous portion for 3 to share as an appetizer. We all had different entrees of pork, NY strip, and churrasco (skirt steak), and each of us were equally as pleased with our selections, mine being the churrasco recommended by Carlos, and I thank you sir for the recommendation! Our sangria was excellent, and the ambiance and atmosphere was vibrant, elegant and well conceived, and really feels like you have been transported to capture a glimpse Peruvian culture and style. Ignore the naysayers, and go in with an open and adventurous mindset, explore and appreciate the cuisine, and I feel you will be as big of a fan as I have become.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

A good find in East Naples. The menu is extensive and it's difficult to know what to choose! We had the calamari to share as an appetizer and it was enough for 4 people - nice and crispy with a good sauce. As our main course, my husband had the Lomo Saltado and I, the Saltado Mariscos which were also both excellent. The serving staff are very welcoming, professional and friendly and we will definitely be going back

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Me and my friend decide to try something different,and I'm very glad we choose Incas's!! The restaurant is very clean Designed in Peruvian style. We had Ceviche mixto en rocoto apiscado and it was amazing.After that my friend had pork chop I had Pescado el a macho and it was to die for it.But souffle was the best desert in my life.Our server was girl from Texas and she was very nice and frendly. I can not wait to come back!