“Great food, Service”
Review of inca's kitchen

inca's kitchen
Ranked #96 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Milford, Massachusetts
“Great food, Service”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Tried this restaurant based on a recommendation from a friend. Had never tried Peruvian food before. The waiter was extremely helpful. The food was excellent. My husband and I both had fish entrees that were cooked perfectly. The Chilean wine the waiter recommended was excellent and the flash cooked corn with dip that was served first was a pleasant surprise. Will definitely go back.

Visited March 2014

Naples, Florida
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I love Inca's Kitchen; is a romantic restaurant with excellent food and good service. My favorite dish is " Conchitas a la Parmesa" delicious, el Lomo Saltado, el Pescado a lo Macho etc. The desserts are great; los alfajores mmmm. Love it!!.

• Visited February 2014
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Great change of pace”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Excellent food & generous portions for those looking for something new or different. The food is every bit as good as it looks on their website. Don't be dissuaded by it's location in a small mall or longer drive from the 41 strip......it's well worth it!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dennis G
Boston, Massachusetts
“Still one of the best”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We've dined here a few times before and again last night. What's to say? Inca's has atmosphere, quality and very interesting food, top service and reasonable prices. What more do you want?

• Visited February 2014
Naples, Fl
“Great!”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We started out to try a local Jamaican restaurant that we heard was good. The restaurant was closed. So I thought of another restaurant I wanted to try - I knew it was Peruvian but couldn't remember the name. I did remember "Inca" so we searched on my smart phone. My wife found Inca's Kitchen and I said that's it. Without a reservation in Naples in February they squeezed us in. The food was fabulous! Well prepared, delicious, the service was impeccable and we have vowed to go back and try many more menu items. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a different, but wonderful dining experience!

Visited February 2014