“Second time around”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed November 17, 2013

As visitors from CA when you are in Naples, FL you have many choices of restaurants. Nevertheless, we chose to eat here again. We were not disappointed. Oscar, our waiter was efficient and attentive. We were a group,of 6 and we had a corner table. We each had a different dish and did tasting. Everything was wonderful.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I live in the area part of the year and I had international guests visit for a few weeks. They are leaving tomorrow, so I planned on taking them to Inca's Kitchen for their last outing. They rarely venture off Marco Island for a meal. Our dinners were fantastic. We all had fish. The presentation is just foreplay as to how delicious the meal actually is. I had a white fish with sautéed spinach, asparagus, and white beans on the side. We shared a black forest cake which was beyond words, not your typical cake. Words cannot begin to describe the full flavor of all of our dishes. My guests loved their dinners as well. Service was amazing with a very attentive waitress at our table. The restaurant was busy but not packed, as it gets during season. Make a reservation just in case. One try and this place will become a favorite. Plenty of parking. Clean restrooms.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Walking into this restaurant instantly reminded me of the panache of Vegas... Peruvian artwork, travel videos playing on several TVs, sophisticated color scheme, smiling faces, busy servers and food works of art. As a table top appetizer you get giant crunchy roasted corn kernels served with 3 different sauces, tasty and different. The presentation of the food is exceptionally good. We were disappointed however that overall the food was average. Perhaps Peruvian food is bland? I don't know but the steak I had which was the most expensive cut of meat on the menu didn't have much flavor. I've made better chimichurri sauce at home; The purple mashed potatoes although colorful were mediocre; salt didn't even seem to help. The best thing about my meal was the 9" baked plantain dramatically speared into the potatoes. My wife had the Peruvian version of bouillabaisse. She's eaten bouillabaisse in many places and gave this version a below average grade. The place was was packed on Saturday night and after reading all of the other positive reviews perhaps the kitchen just couldn't maintain the quality to which the restaurant aspires. We'll give it another chance though.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

If you enjoy different/unique food that is fresh and well prepared this is a great place. The food is Peruvian/South American. A little out of the way if you are in west Naples or Marco Island but worth the trip. Located in a strip mall but not hard to find. Restaurant was clean well decorated and seating comfortable with a nice atmosphere. Our waiter was friendly knowledgeable and willing to give recommendations that were not necessarily the most expensive. The lunch and dinner menus are the same as well as pricing.Prices were reasonable but a little on the high side for ethnic food though given the quality and amount I will go back. A good place to bring friends and family when they come to visit. I would prefer coming here than some of the fancier restaurants in Naples but I enjoy unique food in a more casual atmosphere.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My first time visiting the Inca's Kitchen in Naples and I found it to be excellent! The service and food were exceptional, especially the seafood dishes. Servings are rather large so measure yourself.