“I will definitely return!”
Review of Loving Hut - CLOSED

Loving Hut
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal at this vegan restaurant. It's not a fancy place and I don't believe they serve alcohol, but the service is friendly and the food tasty and different. Even for meat eaters, there are innovative "meat-like" creations. Give this place a try. Next time my husband is with me , I'll take him along and report back on a carnivore's take on the food:)

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We've been in Naples for Holiday and as Vegans we were so happy to find this place. Service was great, food was delicious and not expensive. We went there all three days and everything was wonderful!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The options were varied making it fun to select our courses. The three dishes we ordered were unique and the presentation lovely. I wish there was a similar restaurant closer to home.

1  Thank Ray-n-Sol
Reviewed March 25, 2014

For years now I wanted to go there, this year finally I did, since in the meantime, my whole family turned to veganism :-). It's very nice, cosy and the food is good with reasonable prices, nothing upscale - more for the down to earth vegans.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Hard to find a place like this anywhere, but this extensive vegan menu was very tasty and many options for all tastes. This was my second time here and both times was excellent.