“A heathy, tasty, treat for vegans and non vegans alike.”
Review of Loving Hut - CLOSED

Loving Hut
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went with my mother and her friend, both Vegetarian, lactose intolerant, and gluten intolerant, a treat for them and boy, what a surprised for me. The food for me as a non vegetarian was outstanding. I tried the Saigon Rolls pact with fresh flavors, served with a delicious peanut dipping sauce. The Indian Curry Soup was one of the best Curry dishes I have ever had, with perfectly cooked vegetables, in a aromatic, slightly spicy red curry coconut milk broth. The Pad Thai was also awesome with just enough tang and spice to round out the dish. All dish come at your desired spice heat level. For those non vegans, yes the meat and shrimp substitute will not have the same texture as the real thing, so don't compare it to the real thing. I can say the food at Loving Hut rivaled some of what I have experienced on my many trips to SE Asia and Thailand. Service was friendly and accommodating while the decor was a bit lacking. A healthy, tasty, treat for vegans and non vegans alike.

1  Thank meeko-rtw

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I ate at the Loving Hut the week of November4, 2013. This is the only true vegetarian restaurant in all of Naples, Florida. The only negative thing about it is that there is no wine or beer, and one is not permitted to BYO. I had asparagus stir fry with "protein", either seitan or some other faux meet. I'm not partial to it, and next time I'd order something with tofu. Service was pleasant and prompt. I'd go there again.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We choose Loving Hut over other places since it caters to vegetarians and vegans. If you go there looking for meat you'll be severely disappointed because there is none. But the food is always unique to that particular place and always good. The décor in all these Loving Huts could get an update but that doesn't detract from the food or the service. I read here that they use sugar, that is true but I wouldn't say its over powering in anyway. Sugar is used in a lot of cuisines to enhance the flavor. Another thing is around Southwest, FL they are all centered around Asian cuisine. So don't expect an Italian, French, etc. entrée, appetizer, or desert on the menu, mostly there are all Asian inspired.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Only had time for a quick bite on my way out of town. The spring rolls were amazing. I will definitely be back for more on my next trip

Reviewed August 17, 2013

As a vegetarian family we were all excited about going to the Loving Hut - what a let down; food was basic and nothing to recommend in the 7 plates we had. Presentation is really basic and service was OK.

1  Thank JJClar01