“Don't have to be a vegan to enjoy!”
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
Ranked #169 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Went with a vegan friend and was skeptical as i usually have fish or meat at dinner. Modest interior but service was excellent and the recommendations did not fail. The appetizer spring rolls were fresh and crisp! My friend had the house rice clay pot and I had the Vietnamese pho bowl. Both were terrific! If I could change a thing or two It would be to offer lower sodium choices (I am sure they both were loaded) and have wine and beer on the menu...otherwise will come again!

1  Thank BabyCarl
There are newer reviews for Loving Hut

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went to the Loving Hut due to the good reviews on Tripadvisor. We were a bit uneasy as we expected Vegan food to be bland tasting.

However, we were pleasantly surprised. We had The spring roll appetizer with peanut sauce, which was very good (I must admit I do like peanut sauce). We shared the kim chi fried rice (with brown rice) and Guru Curry with white rice. Our waitress was not sure they would go together, but we did like them. I thought the kim chi rice was a little bland, but it was still good to eat. I liked the Guru Curry better, which was modestly spicy. I would recommend getting medium spicy dishes (I do not like really hot spicy foods, but the medium spicy did add flavor to the foods).
There were several other items on the menu I would have liked to try......and as I looked at some of the foods other diners were eating, I would have liked to try several of those items as well. Over all we were very pleased with our meal.

The restaurant was clean and I had checked the health department ratings and they looked very good. (I don't usually do that but I had just learned how to do it and checked out several local restaurants.).

I think you will be pleasantly surprised with how good Vegan food can be.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Because my wife is a vegetarian, I wanted to take her somewhere that she could eat without worrying about a piece of meat in her food. She was at first skeptical because another Loving Hut) wasn't too successful. I pretty much convinced her to try. She loved the place. I liked their food. The food is mainly prepared in Asian style dishes, which I liked about. We had dumplings, spring rolls, pho bowl, Loving Hut fried rice, and stir fried mix vegetables. Everything was great, and the price was very decent. My wife wished that this particular Loving Hut had been located near our home. Both of us recommend this place even if you are not a vegetarian or vegan.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

flavorful and healthy. Prices are good too. the best in town. We love this restaurant, we go there at least once a week.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I am not vegan, but I really enjoyed the food. The soups are wonderful. My wife got the mushroom entree and also enjoyed it.