“It's okay”

Good for: Families with children
Miami, Florida
“It's okay”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The atmosphere was nice and so was the bathroom. The people were really nice and friendly. The food was average. I ordered the dumplings, originally I thought it was 5.95 but maybe because I wanted it steamed it was 6.95. Then I had the curry soup, it was nothing special. In fact, it appeared that meat was in the meal but I am not sure. I know I requested for no tofu but I have no idea what that other meat look a like was in the soup. Overall I would not return here, luckily I was heading back to Miami from Tampa.

• Visited July 2012

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Vegan Delights”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Lunch for one vegan and one non vegan and we were both very happy with the food! Nice atmosphere, very simply and elegant. The waitstaff was attentive and kind. Lots of vegan options on the menu made it great and stress free. Both of our meals were tasty and we will be back here again!

• Visited June 2012
Naples, Florida
“Loved this place....”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Great place. I ama meat eater and I still loved it. The spring roll appetizer was exceptional and the Spicy Fried Rice was great! Service was awesome.

• Visited May 2012
Montsoreau, France
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Good food, not outstanding, at least the time I went. My family likes it more that I do and go there often. Very, very nice waitstaff.

• Visited February 2012
Estero, Florida
“Excellent Vegan Restaurant”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Food and service are superb. Attentive and knowledgeable staff, excellent food. Try the Thai iced tea, spring roll appetizer and Bird's Nest crunchy noodles. All items can be made spicy or mild.

• Visited April 2012