“My wife wanted a cruise so I took her on the Naples water shuttle!”

Naples Bay Water Shuttle
Ranked #1 of 12 Transportation in Naples
UK
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“My wife wanted a cruise so I took her on the Naples water shuttle!”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The shuttle is great - potters around the bay and stops at about ten bars/restaurants. Takes about an hour to do the complete circuit and the is nothing nicer than sitting in the sun on the shuttle with your glass of wine to hand.
You can get on and off as many times as you like, day ticket is $5 and wine some silly price. It really is excellent and the guys running it deserve to do well
If you are not staying at one of the bay front hotels it is still an easy walk from areas like 5th Avenue
A "Must do" for Naples - and, my wife is still talking to me

Visited May 2012
3 Thank DavidK134

Naples, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing yet super fun!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I am a Naples native yet I have never been on a water shuttle here in my hometown until now. My sister was visiting from NC and we decided to take a family excursion on the water shuttle. It was amazing. I loved that they served wine and beer on the shuttle. It takes you all over and then picks you up at the pickup times. My family loved it :) My husband and I are going again this weekend :)*only $5*

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Asiv2323
Riverside, Rhode Island
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Captain Andy cruises along "The Loop" in Naples”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Talk about a good deal. For $5/person per day, you can visit local hot spots via water shuttle. My husband and I stayed at BayFront on 5th which was not only lovely but convenient and hopped on and off the shuttle visiting local attractions. This worked out especially well as my husband recently underwent health issues and having a "water" taxi was most helpful and affordable.

Being the only ones on boat for the first run, Captain Andy shared local stories and historical data also. Thank you for a memorable day.

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Linda A
San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Trip Highlight”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My wife and I were in town with our two kids from San Francisco. We managed to get a night away from the kids and walked from our hotel down to the Naples waterfront, where we were lucky enough to run across the Naples Water Shuttle. We spent the next three hours dining, drinking, and enjoying one of the most beautiful places we've ever been. I don't know if we had more fun at the restaraunts and bars or just chatting with Capt. Dan who is an awesome guy. Would recommend this to anyone. It was truly the highlight of our trip.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Eric R
Shelburne, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“best boat ride for your buck by a long shot”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This is a great way to see the Naples shoreline and dine out or just shop. In high season you are restricted to a 45 minute cruise, but in low season you can stay on for much longer.
You get on at your closest point, get off where you want to, get back on when you want.
They adhere to their schedule, so you can count on them arriving on time. They even sell beer, wine and water on board. The beer and wine is only $3, and when an oriental man asked for a beer he was offered a choice of oriental beers,,, regular and light, so they must have a petty good stock of suds in their cooler.
Worth the 5 bucks, even if all you do is sit back and look.

Visited November 2011