“Excellent tourist attraction”

Add it.
Naples Marina and Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Southwest Florida's largest Excursions Center offering "Everything on The Water". PADI dive shop, kayak shop and fishing equipment. Trip and tours run 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Make Naples Marina and Excursions your only phone call and we will do the rest to provide you a full day or weeks worth of amazing activities.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Naples, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent tourist attraction”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We used Naples excursions to go scuba diving, staff very knowledgeable and accommodating. Saw a lot of fish.

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“kayak rental headache”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'm from out-of-state, and consider myself an experienced kayaker. I have rented from several outfitters in the Naples area. I will not go back to Naples Marina & Excursions. I made the mistake of not throughally inspecting all of the rental equipment. In order to get back my drivers license and credit card I had to pay for rental equipment that I suppositely damaged. Out-of-towners are particularly at a disadvantage when these types of situations occur.

Visited December 2012
7 Thank rick j
Sao Miguel Do Guama, PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“If you're Diving in Naples this is the place to go”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

I was looking for a place to dive locally and this was the place to go. They leave right from Vandy beach. If its a clear day you can go for a great dive in a few hours. I saw giant sea turtles, stingrays, grouper. It's a great outfit, prof. Staff & boats, talk to Mark and he'll hook you up.

Sparta, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Kayaking - River to the Gulf!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Thee folks have recently turned a sleepy nature center into Kayak/Fishing/Diving Central! Great customer service for us, with detailed info and maps on exactly where to fish for snook, redfish, trout and sheepshead. We took a canoe and double kayak for a half day excursion down the Cocahatchee River - took a swim break on the Gulf at Delnor-Wiggins State Park Beach, and continued fishing back up the river - back to the marina. They also offer guided fishing trips on shallow draft boats, river cruises, diving excursions. Along with a fully stocked kayak and excursion shop filled with all the latest gear and kayaks - this place is a MUST SEE and DO if you want to see the REAL FLORIDA! (PS - the negative reviews absolutely HAVE to be the nasty competition down here in southwest Florida - because our experience here was SO VERY DIFFERENT from those reviews, I cannot fathom anything but. When I get a chance I'm going to report to TripAdvisor as this is not fair business practice!!)

Visited December 2011