“MonKey Bread?”

MonKey Bread Factory
Ranked #1 of 24 Bakeries in Naples
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Mon"Key" Bread????Some say this delightful treat received it's name because people would eat it with their fingers, pick at it and eat it "Monkeystyle". At the Monkey Bread Factory, Our famous version is a cross between a cinnamon roll and a sticky bun. Cinnamon Caramel pull apart buns.... Amazing tender dough coated in our cinnamon carmel, served warm and finished with our insanely delicious cream filling...AMAZING! Our Famous Mon"Key"s are available in Traditional Cinnamon with our crumb topping, Caramel Apple Pie, KeyLime Pie, Pecan Pie, Banana, Coconut, Smores!!, Pineapple Upside Down Mon"Key", Mudslide, even Maple Syrup & Bacon!!!! Once you try our incredible creations you will understand why we are so passionate about The Original Mon"Key" Bread Factory's incredible treats. Our unbelievable, scrumptious, delectable and divine (oooh YES, they are that good) Mon"Key"buntz will put a HUGE smile on your face and make a "Monkey" out of you from the very first bite.The Mon"Key" Bread Factory offers a full service coffee bar featuring Lavazza espresso and beans, as well as our own amazing flavors such as Mon"Key" Bread Brew, Kona Macadamia Nut, Key West Colada, Tahitian Vanilla and more! Our fun shop serves Naples Amazing Applez and Confections!!! Giant hand dipped apples.... Granny Smiths drenched in Butter Caramel and topped with decadent Belgian chocolates, candies, cookies and nuts. Fabulous Fudge!!! Real fire roasted giant marshmallow SMORES!! Our very famous, World Renowned - very own creation called Island Gold.... Toffee glazed Puffed Corn and toffee barks. Our signature KeyLime Pie, Coconut, and Florida Orange chocolate treats are not to be missed!! Our Taste of Sunshine series is the perfect treat for you to enjoy, as well as to take back to family and friends :)
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We had MonKey bread as we were intrigued as to what it was and with the banana frozen custard, yes custard! My boys were thinking of English style custard, I'm afraid this beats ice cream hands down it was fantastic. Service was great, although I asked what was or behind MonKey bread and I didn't get an answer, they just make it. I'm a believer that you should know what you selling, or at least make up a great story.
Definitely return again....scrummy!

MonKeyBreadFactory, Owner at MonKey Bread Factory, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2015

We hope you are enjoying this wonderful holiday season.

To all of our friends celebrating Hanukkah, and all of our friends looking forward to Christmas; we wish you happiness and blessings. We celebrate the love and joy of this season along with you, as this is the most beautiful time of year to celebrate and cherish family and friends. We thank you so much for your friendship and for loving our amazing products.

We have been working around the clock creating our luscious treats for all of the lucky gift recipients this year.
Our Taste of Christmas ~ amazing Santa’s Cookies, Cinnamon Eggnog & Granny’s Pumpkin Pie chocolates drizzled over our famous Island Gold toffee glazed corn & pecan bark, has been an incredible hit this year. Our super cute Barrel of Mon"Key"s ~ scrumptious monkey bread layered with our decadent vanilla cream in a wide mouth glass jar, make the sweetest gifts!

Thank You so much for the love, now we need to get back to work making and packing all of these gifts to ship out!!
All the best wishes to you; God bless & we hope you have fun Mon“Key”ing around this season.

There are newer reviews for MonKey Bread Factory

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

As good as expected, if not better! Service was good too, so ignore the other bad reviews!!! Great for dessert and breakfast the next day too.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

They need to clean the custard machines when making the custard. The first time I got the butter pecan it was delicious. The second time it tasted like cinnamon. This time it tasted like banana. The butter pecan custard does not come with pecans and if you want them they charge $.75 but they don't tell you or have it posted. The chocolate almond had way too many almond. Really, a bowl full of almond and about 2 tablespoons of custard. The management was rude because I used a coupon then said they should have a sign about the charge for the pecans. She said "first of all I let you use a coupon and you're welcome for the free icecream." I wouldn't mind if a sign was posted but I HATE hidden charges and rude managers! Could be best dessert place in Naples if a few changes were made.

1  Thank Kimmy B
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stopped in to the Monkey Bread Factory as a special stop because my daughter had made monkey bread in Home Economics and we wanted to make comparisons. Monkey bread is a bit like a cinnamon bun. Good on it's own, better topped with ice cream.

This store has several versions to offer. We tried the banana one which was very good topped with vanilla custard ice cream.

Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

I am sitting outside the store as I write this up: this was absolutely wonderful. I have had a lot of friends tell me about monkey bread, but I had never gotten around to trying it. So here I was, chilling in Naples, when I found this place on the corner. I cannot believe how wonderful this stuff is! (of course, the number of calories ingested pretty much has me set for lunch...). The bread is very fresh and warm. I myself had the banana one. I also highly recommend "a la mode" style. The frozen custard here is A-MAZING.

2  Thank Nzalles