“Taqueria Delightful”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Saturday night, place was packed, worth the wait! We tried the majority of taco options and were wowed. This was our first time but we will be back often. See you there!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We've been twice now, and both visits were very successful. These are authentic dishes, very tasty! Don't pass up the chance to try the sopapillas for dessert. OMG, to die for! But have someone to share with -- the serving is huge.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place is the real deal. You walk through the door and you are in Mexico.

If you were expecting sanitized American cookie cutter dining then go to chilis.

The food is great and authentic, the chef/owner is friendly and wants to know you enjoyed his food.

We did. If you want the real deal, this is it.

Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

This is honestly our absolute favorite place to come get a quick bite of authentic Mexican food. We used to go to Chipotle a lot because it was quick and easy but ever since we found this place we haven't been back to chipotle! Their menu is so reasonably priced for the amazing food and being in Naples that's a huge plus! We love to order off the "ala cart" menu they have like 15 different types of fillings for tacos vegetarian too! Sopes are my favorite but the gorditas are awesome and the owner is always there. Super friendly always trying to get you to try something new! You can tell this is a family business. It's a little hard to find but it's well worth hunt!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I found this place on trip advisor and then had to search for it. Even with the GPS it is tough to spot. It faces North in a small retail block that faces east on Tamiami Trail. Just turn into the parking lot and you will finally see it.
A very small place. Half the clientele appeared to be local latinos. I think there are about 7 or 8 tables. A very authentic menu along with authentic beverages. I had tacos de carne asada, gorditas de carne molida along with some pico de gallo. My wife had chicken enchiladas. Everything was delicious. Service was attentive. The owner (I think) was spoke to everyone and made sure all were satisfied. I would give 5 stars if they served frijoles negros, which I consider a staple. I know, some people prefer the refried pinto beans but for me it is the black beans.
Don't miss this little gem.