“Loved it!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Baltimore, Maryland
“Loved it!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Delicious and casual. We sat outside. Guacamole and chips were great. It's in the corner of a strip mall. This was our first time in Naples and we had no trouble finding it. If you enjoy casual dumpy yet delicious restaurants, this is a must!

• Visited December 2012

Newark, Delaware
“Ugly service!”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I ordered for delivery some Mexican food from this restaurant, thin it will be good, cause of 3-rd place in Tripadvisor Naples list.
BUT that was UGLY.
Firs - they delivered me food and told - we leave it on front desk of a Hotel!!!
BUT I ORDERED AND PAYED FOR DELIVERY TO MY NUMBER!
OK. They bring me food to my number, but WITHOUT cutlery at all! I called to restaurant and asked to bring me spoon and more in 1,5 minutes after girl delivered my order.
Somebody took phone - told me OK. We will help you!
Thats all - nothing happened...

All right! I found cutlery in Hotel. Started ate... - food was tasteless. All where served anyhow.

I just tried soup and meal - and than thrown out all to trash can.

Goochland, Virginia, United States
“Hidden Gem !! a must visit when in town”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

After seeing a few glowing reviews, i decided to give it a try while in town for business. Dining alone can be a bore but the staff was engaging. the owner came over to discuss what i ordered and gave me details of the region of its origin. I was not disappointed!!! Very good meal and the Hibiscus sweetened tea was incredible.

Naples, Florida
“excellent authentic mexican!!”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went to Salsa Brava this evening for the first time. It wasn't easy to find - tucked away in corner. Food and drinks were excellent and good value. Service was really good too.

Zaragoza, Spain
“Hidden great mexican”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

As many people here, we found this restaurant thanks to Trip Advisor. When we arrived (after looking several times at our gps to ensure that it was indeed there) it was quite empty, and we almost decided not to go in, but I am glad we did.

The extremely nice couple (I assume the owners) greeted us when we arrived and made sure to explain that everything could be prepared according to our preferences: more/less spicy, different types of meat.... They also offered free tortillas with a green sauce as appetizer.

The food was very good. I've never been to Mexico but it felt much more authentic that the typical burrito in a tex-mex chain. The chicken was nicely cooked and the balance of flavours was great. We ordered "normal spice" but they must have had toned down a little bit as when we reached for the tabasco they quickly brought a home-made chilli salsa to spicy up our food. So there's no risk of making the mistake of ordering something too hot to enjoy.

Even though the place is small and more appropiate to a take-away (the also have take-away, of course) , the owners have tried to decorate it with some typical mexican crafts so that it feels more like a small restaurant.

There were some south-americans coming to the restaurant when we were eating, which is always a good authenticity sign. But there were also what appeared as 3 non-south american families coming, so that it does not have this feeling of "expect to hear only spanish" local. It was a very pleasant dinner.

The food definetely deserves a better location. I understand they make a living out of regulars, but it's a shame that this place is mostly overlooked by people visiting Naples.

1 Thank Fledermaus g