Review Highlights

Reviewed August 11, 2018
tlhaworthmeacham
Columbus, Ohio
via mobile
Exactly what we were looking for!

Reviewed July 1, 2018
cnscott25

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Hi everyone, we just recently took another fishing trip with this company, one of many too I might add. We have taken fishing trips with other charter companies but we always return to this one because we truly just enjoy it the best. The staff makes the trip that much more enjoyable so if you want to go fishing and are headed to Naples, I recommend going with this company. We have never been disappointed with them. Thanks for another enjoyable and successful day of fishing.

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Captain Pete took our family of four out fishing. He did a terrific job. He was hustling the entire time and really did a good job helping the kids. We caught lots of fish too! I highly recommend Pete! You won't be sorry!

Peter R, Manager at Naples Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

thank you !

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I was able to get out for a half day trip with my son. It was a great trip! Pete was great! I was impressed with how he kept us on fish. He was very easy going and great with my son. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I along with our two boys (ages 9 and 7) joined Captain Pete for a morning fishing trip and it was the highlight of our week in Naples! We had virtually no prior fishing experience but thought it would be a great way to have the boys try it while at the same time getting a chance to enjoy some time on the water and it exceeded our expectations! Captain Pete was attentive and helpful in every way and was eager to teach everything we needed to know to have a great trip. We caught many different species and Pete explained the unique characteristics of each one. All of us can’t wait to go out again and I guarantee we will be calling Pete the next time we’re in Naples. We recommend you do the same!

Peter R, Owner at Naples Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2017

Thank you Matt ! for the beautiful review! hope to fish with your family again! let me know if you need help trading the ski boat for a fishing boat lol...
Pete

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

Captain Root is an incredible guide/host. My wife, I and 3 kids (ages 12,14,15) had great time and caught lots of fish. His knowledge of fish, birds and local facts made it a very educational experience as well. Definitely the best experience we’ve had on the water as a family!

Peter R, Owner at Naples Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Thank you William, it was a blast !

Reviewed November 1, 2017

What an amazing weekend! I have fished for over 45 years and this trip has been exceptional! I can't say enough about captain Root, we highly recommend him! Some guys are just out there doing a job, taking you out to catch what ever fish you come across. The difference with captain Pete is that he is a true guide. Not only does he have an intimate knowledge of the different species, but he knows their habitat and were to find them. My wife and kids were couldn't stop talking about all the fun we had. Pete is so good with the kids he really had them involved throughout the whole experience. We can't wait to go back, it’s not only a fishing trip but memories that stay with us for lifetime! My only regret is that Trip Advisor just allows 5 stars instead of 10.

Rob & Beth

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing morning of fishing catching monster fish! Captin pete puts you right on the fish catching them one after another. It is a great family trip; treated like kings. Had so much fun!

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Had a great morning fishing yesterday with Captain Pete. We can't recommend him enough. Knowledgeable, friendly guy who was excellent with the children and at showing us how to fish. We caught lots of different fish which our son was very excited about and saw lots of dolphins. Thank you Pete for what was definitely the highlight of our holiday.

Peter R, Owner at Naples Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thank you Rachel, yes, his excitement was lots of fun to watch thanks again I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I recently spent 2 days with Captain Pete and some friends and we had an outstanding experience in every way. He offers a perfect blend of fishing expertise, local knowledge, focus on the needs and wants of his customers, and skill as a captain. In addition to catching a variety of fish I had never caught, I learned a great deal from Pete about the area and local ecosystem, as well as some new techniques to raise my game as a fisherman. Pete was clearly committed to ensuring we had the best experience possible, and I got the sense that he wanted us to catch quality fish as badly as we did. Finally, Pete’s an excellent storyteller with a great sense of humor!

Bottom line: Pete’s got my highest recommendation, and I have already shared his info with friends. I will definitely be back!

Peter R, Owner at Naples Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Sir, this is the kindest review I've ever gotten greatly appreciated. I had a great time with you, thanks again

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

If i could give 10 stars, I would. Booked this trip as a gift to our 2 older sons, ages 18 and 19. They are avid ourdoorsmen and really hit it off with Pete. Being from the northeast, florida fishing was new to them. Pete picked up on their passion for fishing and learning (oldest is fish and wildlife major) and created a 2 day trip that they will never forget! They are trying to figure out how they can save money.to return for spring break next year :)

Thank you Richele, those are kind words. You have two great young men who have a deep appreciation for the outdoors and everything that that stands for it was a pleasure to fish with them I hope to see them again