“Awesome Fishing Trip with Captain Pete!”

Naples Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come join me as we fish the plentiful back and near shore waters of Naples. Let me share with you the seemingly endless opportunities to catch Redfish, Snook, and the elusive Tarpon. We deliver pristine waters and a challenge that keeps the motivated angler coming back time and time again.
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Captain Pete is awesome! He really knows the waters of Naples; tells you interesting facts about the mangroves, native birds and fishes; knows just the right spots to view wildlife (we saw dolphins and bald eagles); and he’s super knowledgeable about fishing in the mangroves.

We took our kids (ages 8 and 6) and they had a blast – they even snagged the biggest fish they’ve ever caught (species we had never even heard of!). Captain Pete has a great demeanor with kids - he's very patient and makes sure to include them in all aspects of the trip.

Our next trip to Naples will definitely include another water outing with Captain Pete...and yours should, too! Don't forget to bring your camera, hat and sunscreen.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Took a fishing trip with Captain Pete while visiting Naples. Unbelievable! The best fishing adventure I've ever taken. Pete takes care of everything including baiting the hook, LOL. I was with two other friends. We cant wait to call Captain Pete again. Happy fishin'.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have had the pleasure of fishing with Capt. Pete for over five years: several trips per year. Pete is a wonderful, kind person, who makes every fishing trip a memorable time. Pete’s the perfect guide for entertaining family, friends, clients, or for tackling some real game fish. His expertise and knowledge is unmatched.
Oh, and that’s me in the photo’s holding a monster Cobia I caught with my wife. Don’t delay, book with Captain Pete and bring your camera!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I have been fishing with Captain Pete 4 times now with my two kids (10 & 11 years old). We have always caught many types of fish (snook, mangrove snapper, jack, spanish mackerel, red fish, etc.). He is great with the kids and knows the best places to fish.

I highly recommend that anyone consider going out fishing with Captain Pete.

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Capt Pete is truly the best guide we have ever worked with. Once we found him we actually stopped looking! We always have a plentiful catch and he is incredibly patient with all of our mangrove bobbers and rock fish. The way he introduced our grandson to backwater fishing was amazing and something he will never forget. Thank you Capt Pete!