“Excellent place”

Ranked #337 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Hungarian, Italian, Romanian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wiggins Pass Rd.
Description: We serve authentic Northern Italian, Romanian and Hungarian cuisine. We make our own pastas, bread, sauces, marmalade and more from scratch!! Healthy home cooking!“One of Naples’ overlooked gems. Daniela’s makes Great European comfort food at equally excellent prices.– Naples Daily News
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Nice place with great atmosphere. We went there for dinner and found more than we could expect. Great food! Goulash and ciorba were simply superb, so was the Transylvanian Platter.
I wish we had some capacity for deserts, but the aforementioned platter was just huge.
The wine list had a handful of Romanian wines as well as one Hungarian red. No Tokaji though - I'd love some.
All in all - great experience. We'll do our best to come back on Saturday to catch the violinist.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

It looks like any restaurant you might see in a strip mall. But when you walk through the doors you suddenly find yourself transported to a little bistro in eastern Europe! Sip wine as a violinist serenades you into a dreamy fantasy! Sample the Transylvanian platter or try one of the many fresh gourmet dishes that is constantly new and different every time I go! This is a perfect atmosphere for romance. I actually feel nervous writing this review because there is a part of me that doesn't want to give away my favorite best kept secret! But the owners truly deserve the success for all their hard work at creating this amazing atmosphere! I leave the place feeling euphoric every time! And the price is very affordable for the wonderful dishes. The bill can get big only because I can not stop myself from ordering everything on the menu! But even then, it's still not nearly as expensive as a half off meal at Fig's Restaurant in Bonita Springs and you get way bigger proportions! Plus they give you bread with this delicious cucumber salad to start you off at no charge! I know I'm going to regret this but I cannot tell a lie! Daniela's is wonderful!!!

3  Thank BrendaB_MI48823
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have been to Daniela's several times in recent months the last time with 3 other people. Our son & daughter-in-law from NYC, who enjoy many ethnic restaurants, complimented their food choices and the restaurant. The food is consistently delicious. The restaurant is fun & casual with good service. Daniela & Cori make you feel like you're part of the "family". And be sure to visit on a Sat. when the violinist is playing - his music makes even a long wait for a table palatable.

3  Thank Barbbruce
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Nice surprise. Combo platter gives you broad array of food. Very ethnic and true to each country's cuisine. Informal and fun.

4  Thank Tom M
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We recently went to Daniela's with a group of 10. We were all pleased with our dinners. The wait for dinner was a little longer than normal but we were a large group. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank BzyBug