“Freshly made Mexican Food and Veg Friendly!”

Senor Tequila's Fine Mexican Grill
Ranked #328 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

As a vegan, I love having at least a couple of food choices on a mainstream menu. This place is very accommodating and actually knows what a vegan is! There are vegetarian items on the menu that can be made vegan while maintaining good taste. Simply put, the food is good and there is plenty of it. I inevitably get a box to go. The atmosphere is casual but tasteful Mexican in its decor. I'm thrilled that Margaritas can be made with organic ingredients and agave! Full bar, TV for those at the bar, fine selection of beer and a friendly, helpful staff make this an enjoyable, yet inexpensive dining choice. My carnivore friends rave about the food as well. It's tucked away in Marquesa Plaza off Livingston which I hope will not discourage patrons. It's a happy atmosphere!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Portions are big and good! The seating arrangement is really. They have a large room for a large party. The prices are great! Chips and salsa are good especially that they have a salsa bar. There are TVs and the wait staff are very nice. Its good for couples, families and especially big parties.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Plain and simple the best Mexican food in Naples hands down. The atmosphere decor fits just right and not to mention the portions are enormous and prices are good ( import beer for 4 bucks). As of 11/17/12. I can only hope that they survive the Naples seasonal population. A little hidden behind Starbucks on Pineridge and Livingston it must be a new location.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Went for lunch a couple of days ago. We're not experts on Mexican food but thought it was great. Really delicious spicy salsa and chips to begin and then we had quesadillas and chicken chimis. Yum Yum. Flan for desert to calm things down. We loved it and hope to bring friends soon. Also my cell phone fell out of my purse and got left in the restaurant. The kind (and handsome young) waiter took the time to call the last person listed as called on my cell phone (in New Hampshire) and she called me to tell me my phone was at the restaurant. So thanks to the nice waiter who took the time to track me down! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

After living out west and eating both authentic and americanized mexican food, we missed having a decent place in Naples. Friends recommended us to some terrible places, but Senor Tequilas has been great. Sometimes the food is just good, other times it has been fantastic! (wish there was more consistency, but it's always been acceptable). Not a fan of the name, but the food is great.