“yummmmy”

Simply Cupcakes of Naples
Ranked #15 of 26 Bakeries in Naples
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The premier cupcake store in Southwest Florida. We brought the cupcake craze to Naples 5 years ago. Gourmet size and mini cupcakes.Over 28 selections. Over 13000 local Facebook fans. Rated by many as better than NY and L.A. Special events and weddings our specialty.
“yummmmy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Back in Naples and the first place we always viset is Simply cupcakes!Its like we wait all year to get back here to have a famous "funky monkey "cupcake! still yummy as ever and was good to see the very nice owners in there working hard as always.
Keep up the good work :)

• Visited October 2013

Rochester, NY
“OMG so good I'm in trouble now”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Ever since I first tasted these cupcakes I've been non stop thinking about them. the red velvet is so good I think I could eat it every day for the rest of my life!! They don't taste sugary and chemically like the grocery store cupcakes, they are very high end and just delicious. Not tomention the owners are so nice and friendly every time I go there.

• Visited October 2013
“Came through in the clutch for us.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

After meeting owners in public. I was amazed with the originality of flavor. The Funky Monkey was amazing!!! Happy wife=happy life!!!

• Visited August 2013
louiville
“A Naples must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

My favorite thing on vacation in Naples are the cupcakes at Simply Cupcakes. Nice people great cupcakes.

• Visited July 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Stopped on way home from beach late in day All really enjoyed cupcakes Especially the keylime pie flavour Staff and owner could not have been more helpful Will certainly visit again

• Visited August 2013