“out of town customer with great experience”
Review of Simply Cupcakes of Naples - CLOSED

Simply Cupcakes of Naples
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery
hickory hills
“out of town customer with great experience”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Called Simply Cupcakes at the very last minute from Chicago to order a dozen cupcakes as a surprise for a wonderful aunt in Naples, Florida They were closed when I called and left a message but called me back within a half hour and took the order, promising delivery (which isn't usually done) and everything went perfect. They called before delivering and brought a dozen wonderful cupcakes to our aunt who was delighted and said they were delicious cupcakes. Thanks Simply cupcakes for such great customer service and wonderful cupcakes!!! Highly recommend!!!

“Delightful And Delicious!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

They were so nice, and the cupcakes were fantastic. The owner was so polite, and their canoli cupcakes were so perfect

Naples
“Check this place out”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I'm visiting family here in Naples and was told to check out this cupcake place for a sweet treat. The owner was adorable and welcomed us immediately with a warm smile and filled us in with all the flavors. I tried the Carrot cake, and my cousin bought a half dozen, with 2 of the choices being her favorite Salted Caramel. I thought the name was interesting, but the cupcake was like no other, a little sweet and a little salty, The Carrot Cake on the other hand, it was amazing! My sister is coming down to Naples to visit soon, so I will definitely take her there!

Naples, Florida
“Excellent Quality - Great Taste”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Title Says it all! Friendly staff, great cupcakes, a flavor for everyone! Special orders accommodated by request. Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank TheBlizzard
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have a bit of a sweet tooth, so when i wandered into simply cupcakes I thought I was in heaven. A very pleasant staff ans the cupcakes were delicious.

Visited June 2013