“Delicious, outstanding, yummy - enough said N”
Review of Simply Cupcakes of Naples - CLOSED

Simply Cupcakes of Naples
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Everyone wanted to hit the pool, but my sweet tooth was aching something fierce. Luckily I was driving and turned north on TTrail. My wife was a bit skeptical being a huge Georgetown cupcake fan. The location and atmosphere was not so hot, but hey I was on a mission. We ordered 12 to go and ate a key lime pie in the store. Que the heavenly cords and halo as the sweet tangy goodness passed my lips. We ate two more and walked out with 24 cupcakes. Thanks Ken, the kids loved the red velvet and snickers.

cupcake03, Owner at Simply Cupcakes of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Thank you for your review. I remember you and your delightful family. I also remmeber your wife raving about Georgetown Cupcakes but she tried our Key Lime cupcake and loved it so much that she order 6 more to take with her. Since we get so many visitors in Naples, many of them compare our cupcakes to other stores. We welcome the comparison and we are thrilled when we get comments like yours. Hope to see you and your family again. After you left I remember thinking "Wow. this is a fun job !"

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My son had just come home from Hawaii. We decided to go somewhere for a dessert. I remembered seeing an ad for Simply cupcakes. When I told him about it, his first response was... whats so great about a cupcake? Well we drove from North Naples to Simply cupcakes and let me tell you, it was the best trip ever. We were both shocked at the delicious experience. They can't be beat!!

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Yum!!
Everything was fresh & delicious!!
We came in at the end of the day, after 4:30 and they were having a 'happy hour' on the cupcakes. Great way to try a few and big enough to share!!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been to Simply Cupcake a few times now and absolutely love it. The staff is wonderful to work with and the cupcakes could not be a better treat! I would recommend Simply Cupcake to anyone who is looking for a fun and creative way to serve dessert.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am here in Naples working as a bartender for the season .I am from Minnesota and come to Florida every year.I heard a lot of talk of "the cupcake place" at work from all the employees so have been very eager to try this place,well the next day a co-worker brought a dozen in to share.Needless to say IM HOOKED!! Best cupcakes I have ever had!!The red velet is my favorite,it is so big that I had to share it ! I can't wait to try the other kinds they have :)