“Beautiful & delicious wedding cake!”
Review of Simply Cupcakes of Naples - CLOSED

Simply Cupcakes of Naples
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Delivery
Naples, Florida
“Beautiful & delicious wedding cake!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Joanne and the staff at Simply cupcakes were amazingly accommodating with my two weeks notice for my wedding! The couples cake and cupcakes were beautifully decorated with my choice of colors and design at no extra charge. The cupcakes we chose were red velvet, death by chocolate, carrot cake, funky monkey, gingerbread and vanilla. My new husband and guests were delighted by the display and design. They loved being able to choose their cupcake and either enjoy at the party or take home. I have to admit I did try a few of the mini cupcakes after cutting the cake with my husband! All the cakes were moist and delicious!! Everyone loved the cupcakes!!! I am so happy that I chose Simply Cupcakes!!

Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Wedding Cupcakes!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Simply Cupcakes did a wonderful job working with me via phone over 1,000 miles away to make our wedding cupcakes beautiful and delicious!!!!

• Visited November 2012
Naples, Florida
“Yes!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Moist cupcakes in delicious flavors! Irresistible! The location on Marco Island is in a delightfully Key Westy location. Good coffee, too.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Joannadee8
cupcake03, Owner at Simply Cupcakes of Naples, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are Simply Cupcakes of Naples and we did all the baking for our Marco store. However, Simply Cupcakes of Olde Marco (located in the Shops of Old Marco) is closed so we are not sure how you could have visited it recently. A new Simply Cupcakes of Marco Island will be opening at 912 North Collier Blvd in mid November. We will offer cupcakes baked by our Naples store.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Still as gorgeous as I remember them.”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We visted Marco Island for the 2nd time in 2 years hoping to visit Simply Cupcakes of Olde Marco again but unfortunately found that they had closed. So instead we popped in to the hub of Simply Cupcakes operation in Naples and met the lovely Joanne. We took away 6 various cupcakes to taste. However only 4 managed to make it back to Marco as an immediate tasting needed to be made.

Hint of Mint - More than a hint I think but extremely wonderful tasting. Possibly my joint favourite
Raspberry Waltz - A simple cup cake but very tasty, soft and moist.
Naples Key Lime - My wife's verdict was lovely
Death by Chocolate - Joint favourite. Gorgeous but not too rich like a lot of "death by chocolate" food. I would have been able to eat another given the chance!
Old Naples Carrot - Just like a soft and moist carrot cake
Pumpkin Spice - My wife's verdict was lovely again. A halloween version of the Old Naples carrot apparently.

As expected they all were soft and moist. What I want to know is when will Simply Cupcakes of Olde England be opening?

• Visited October 2012
Naples, FL
“ok cupcakes”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Purchased 6 cupcakes to test for a large party coming up because of the ratings on TA. Three people tasted each one. We have all baked and eaten a LOT of cupcakes throughout the country. Here are our OPINIONS:
Funky Monkey -excellent, moist banana cake with peanut butter frosting and a filling that kept it even more moist. It was the best of all!
Carrot cake - very good, traditional, moist spice cake, with great cream cheese frosting. Another favorite.
Key Lime - good, yellow cake that had a lime curd filling. Not a standout for us but if your favorite is key lime, go for it.
Peanut Butter Passion - this one was crumbly and just ok. We were all hoping for more.
Black Tie - this cupcake was dry and did not garner good reviews.
Red Velvet - this one had the highest of expectations and sadly, the lowest rating. We needed more icing to compensate for the dryness.
When I purchased these cupcakes, I asked for their best sellers. They cost $15 for 6 cupcakes, I think that was a special. The cupcakes were eaten the same day and were not refrigerated. The staff is very friendly and accomodating.

• Visited September 2012