“Once, Twice...Can't stop!”

Simply Cupcakes of Naples
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The first time my fiancée and I had a Simply Cupcakes cupcake we were on vacation in Marco Island and it just happened to be right next to our hotel. We popped in and the nice lady behind the counter gave us not just the most delicious cupcakes we've had but also some great information in what to do while in town. We ended back the next day after lunch for some desert and the day we left we left with a dozen of our faves and a few to try.

Since then when ever I work in the area of either store I stop in for some to bring home to the wife. Every time I go everyone is always kind and friendly. I've even been able to call a day ahead and they will have a box ready for me to pick up!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Oodles of delicious and original cupcake varieties. The icings are like the homemade treats my mom used to make and the cakes are moist and flavorful. Worth a visit if you live in Naples or are just passing through.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Got cupcakes just cause I love cupcakes and simply cupcakes definitely lived up to expectations AND had many different choices to fulfill my cupcake needs!!

Reviewed May 26, 2012

They have the best cupcakes ever! They have creative flavors you won't find anywhere else. They put Passion and Love into every bite! You won't find any better!

Reviewed May 24, 2012

This is one of the least desirable places to eat. My wife loves cupcakes and in some places are good and others are not so good this I know was one of the worst.

I ordered a caramel pecan and the red velvet and the price with tax was over $ 6.00.

This were not any where near the description that the sales girl give us totally tasteless lumps of dough with a dried up butter-cream and cardboard taste.

The staff was very friendly and they took the time to explain most of the flavors.

But the BAKER forgot to add any of the flavors she describe

4  Thank pmi222
cupcake03, Owner at Simply Cupcakes of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2012

We take all of our reviews seriously but we have trouble with this one and the one before it. Instead of a review, this is an attack and we know what is behind it but we can't say so here on TripAdvisor. This is the problem with reviews from people who remain anonymous. It allows for a hidden agenda. All we can hope for is that travelers looking for an honest opinion of our cupcakes, will look further at the over 100 rave reviews. and if you like our cupcakes, help us fight this with positive reviews.