“Good carry out”
Review of O'mei

O'mei
Ranked #740 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: North Naples
“Good carry out”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I ordered three items for carry out. Food was well prepared and packaged to stay hot. The restaurant looked nice and had quite a few customers. I would definitely order take out here again.

Visited January 2014

Naples, Florida
“What happened?”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Went here on Christmas night. We had a reservation and was seated immediately. Got our drinks and then had to wait almost an hour for an appetizer, another long wait for our mains, and the server was so overwhelmed that she threw the food down and tossed chopsticks on the table.
Everyone in the place was waiting for over an hour for their food.
When it arrived it was really good but the kitchen was totally a mess that night.
Not sure if I want to go back although we love the food there.
No apology from the management. They are rude anyway.
Not a good way to do business in this town.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank washashorecapecodma
Girard, Ohio
“Choose another place”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

One of the worst restaurant experiences I have ever had last night with my family. The service is terrible. Waited with no apologies for 50 minutes with a reservation. 10 minutes after asking for water, 30 minutes to order and 1 hour for the food. Help not very pleasant,afraid of the owner as they were very noncommittal. She would not come to our table when requested. Food is good but not worth the aggrevation and a 2 hour experience.
One could make better choices . I know we will and will never go back to O'Mei. Oh my,did we make a mistake!! Also we are full time residents,not just visiting for a week or so.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Richard S
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Chinese Food in Naples”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had a business lunch here today and it was great! Best Chinese food I have had in Naples, ever. Beautiful decorated, upscale (without the upscale prices) . VERY CLEAN and actually much larger than I ever imagined. We enjoyed it so much we decided to have our Holiday luncheon here in December. Atmosphere is romantic so I am looking forward to trying dinner here soon.

• Visited November 2013
Manhasset, New York
“Excellent Authentic Chinese Food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Having lived in HK, we look forward to good Chinese food. O'Mei delivered. The food was well prepared and beautifully presented. We had the scallion pancakes and soup dumplings for appetizers, both were delicious. I had the crispy duck and my wife had shrimp with lobster sauce. My duck was crispy as advertised, very tasty and served with the right amount of scallions and cucumbers, hoisin sauce and pancakes (which were properly steamed and the perfect amount for the duck...restaurants often get this wrong). The shrimp were tender and velvety in texture and the the sauce had straw mushrooms and was rich and delicious. Our friends had other dishes that they enjoyed and looked like a cookbook pictures. We would return often.

• Visited November 2013