“Very good prime rib!”
Review of The Pewter Mug

The Pewter Mug
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pewter Mug is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 41
Transit: We are on the Lee Tran/CAT and LINK Bus system
Description: The Pewter Mug has been a Naples tradition and local favorite since 1970! Come and enjoy our famous Prime Rib and not to mention the famous salad bar! We are that place that many locals have (over the years) all come to know and love.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

They have awesome prime rib and steaks. Nice sald bar.
Been eating at this restaurant for thirty years and the beef always stays the same. Tender and juicy!!!
Good food but a little bit pricey in my opinion.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

My son was in town visiting for his birthday and he wanted a good steak. We went by one steakhouse and it was very crowded. I asked him if he had ever been to Pewter Mug (we both were born and raised in Naples) he said no. I told him I had been there and I liked it but never had one of their steaks, but loved the salad bar. We called ahead and said we were about 15 minutes away, they had a table ready for us.
He ordered a 12 oz steak and said it was on of the best he has ever had. He said he wished he had taken a picture of it because it was such a nice cut:-) ( he is a steak man) I had the salad bar because they have so much to chose from. His meal came with the salad bar so he couldn't finish his steak and had it for breakfast the next day. This was my 4th time there and I know we will be back! Service was pretty good too.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

After avoiding Pewter Mug for several years we were hearing good things about it so we decided to give it another try. I'm glad we did because in addition to being very near our house (as always) it has improved GREATLY over our last visit. The soup and salad bar are very well stocked, fresh and good, with a wide variety to chose from. The Oysters Rockefeller were disappointing but the prime rib was EXCELLENT. Cooked perfectly as ordered, fork tender and delicious. They have an adequate wine list and a full bar. Our server was friendly and attentive without hovering. All in all we'll be going back soon and I'd recommend it.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good service, nice salad bar, prime rib is their specialty, good value for great portions!!!! Location is handy for North Naples or Bonita Beach!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is an old place and it looks it, but rather charming in a way. The service is friendly and the food is consistently good, even tricky items like beef stroganoff. An excellent soup and salad bar comes with dinner, but it really makes a perfectly fine meal by itself (with some bread).