“My son loved it!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 41
Transit: We are on the Lee Tran/CAT and LINK Bus system
Description: Were officially back open! The Pewter Mug has been a Naples tradition and local favorite since 1970! Come back in and enjoy our famous Prime Rib and not to mention the famous salad bar! In addition to renovating and re-opening the doors to a place that many locals have over the years all come to know and love, we now have live entertainment....call for dates!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My son was in town visiting for his birthday and he wanted a good steak. We went by one steakhouse and it was very crowded. I asked him if he had ever been to Pewter Mug (we both were born and raised in Naples) he said no. I told him I had been there and I liked it but never had one of their steaks, but loved the salad bar. We called ahead and said we were about 15 minutes away, they had a table ready for us.
He ordered a 12 oz steak and said it was on of the best he has ever had. He said he wished he had taken a picture of it because it was such a nice cut:-) ( he is a steak man) I had the salad bar because they have so much to chose from. His meal came with the salad bar so he couldn't finish his steak and had it for breakfast the next day. This was my 4th time there and I know we will be back! Service was pretty good too.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

After avoiding Pewter Mug for several years we were hearing good things about it so we decided to give it another try. I'm glad we did because in addition to being very near our house (as always) it has improved GREATLY over our last visit. The soup and salad bar are very well stocked, fresh and good, with a wide variety to chose from. The Oysters Rockefeller were disappointing but the prime rib was EXCELLENT. Cooked perfectly as ordered, fork tender and delicious. They have an adequate wine list and a full bar. Our server was friendly and attentive without hovering. All in all we'll be going back soon and I'd recommend it.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Good service, nice salad bar, prime rib is their specialty, good value for great portions!!!! Location is handy for North Naples or Bonita Beach!!!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is an old place and it looks it, but rather charming in a way. The service is friendly and the food is consistently good, even tricky items like beef stroganoff. An excellent soup and salad bar comes with dinner, but it really makes a perfectly fine meal by itself (with some bread).

Reviewed April 8, 2013

As you walk into this restaurant, you feel like you have stepped back in time 30 years.
The interior is very dated 1970's steak house. It's a bit dark as there are no windows at all.

Also a throwback is the soup and salad bar. The selection of soups was quite good. I had the clam chowder and it was very tasty. The salad bar is basic but plentiful.

I had the prime rib grilled and blackened. I ordered the larger size and about half of it was fat that I had to cut away. However, the meat was quite delicious.

Unless you go for the early bird deals, this isn't exactly an inexpensive place to eat. I didn't pick this restaurant for our dinner, my relatives did. I wouldn't go back. There are way too many restaurants in the area that have more interesting food and atmosphere than this place.