Review Highlights
Always a great time!

I have property I often visit in Naples. While there, I always try and grab time fishing with... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
rtemp8686
Great day with Capt. Tim and the Lobster Boys

Reviewed April 28, 2017
Christopher F
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

I contacted Tim about a month and half about guiding service through email. He called me immediately back that same day and couldn't have made booking any easier. My buddy Max and I were on vacation with our family and we opted for the 6 hour, and super glad we did because time flew by with Capt. Tim. He helped us with everything we needed but didn't treat us like children. If you want to catch fish in the Naples/Marco Island area just call Tim. Made the experience so much fun. We caught Snook, Jack, Sea-trout, Spanish mackerel and other species. Also provided a Fly rod for me. Catching Crevalle jack on the fly was unreal!!! Anyways if you want to have a good time fishing call Fish the Salt with Capt. Tim.

1  Thank Christopher F
Reviewed April 24, 2017

My friend planned the trip with Tim a few weeks before our families went to Bonita Springs. I usually do not fish a lot but was very excited to go early in the morning. As soon as we met Captain Tim, you could tell he was a great guy and knew what he was doing. He took us on a ride to get bait fish which he caught himself!

As soon as we got to our first spot, we started catching fish left and right. By the end of the day for the last hour, as soon as our casts hit the water something took the line! What a great experience and an absolute blast. We will absolutely be back next year Captain Tim!

One of the Lobster Boys

Reviewed April 17, 2017

We caught some bait "out front," then fished a bit for small sharks until the tide picked up. We then had a great time casting live bait to snook and jack until some dolphins came along and spooked the fish we were catching on every cast (but my daughter *loved* the dolphins). Capt Tim is a great teacher-- patient and eager to share techniques, or happy to sit back and let you do your own thing. My wife and daughter weren't so much interested in fishing, so Tim let them off at a great little spit of beach to swim and find shells while the boys fished the back country. This was our 3rd trip out with Fish The Salt, and certainly will not be our last.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

This was a fantastic and fun fishing trip. Captain Tim was a great guy, fun, knowledgeable and knew where the fish were. We met Tim at a boat ramp in south Naples, but he did mention that he travels to different boat ramps depending on the fishing which is excellent. The boat was very well kept and the perfect size for fishing near the shores and mangroves. Tim provided all the gear we needed plus water and had plenty of bait fish. We fished four different areas and had luck at every spot and each was a little different which made it even more enjoyable. My wife and I will definitely be chartering a fishing trip with Captain Tim again. Thanks for a great fishing trip!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 2, 2017

I took my 5 year old son fishing with Captain Tim on a half day trip and it could not have been a better experience. Tim is very knowledgeable about the local fishing spots and was incredibly good with my 5 year old. We caught a ton of fish including snook, jacks, blue fish, snapper and even a tarpon. I would recommend Captain Tim for anyone looking for a day on the water and we will definitely be using him again when we return to the Naples/Marco Island area.

Date of experience: January 2017