“One of the greatest first time experiences every”

Sophia's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Sophia's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: WAS THE OLD ROMAN OVEN MARKET PLACE
Delray Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the greatest first time experiences every”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My girlfriend and I took a one night get away to Naples from the east coast of Florida. A long time friend with an unparalleled fondness for chicken parm told me about his experience at this restaurant. I have working and going to lunches with said gentleman for years and for this guy to tell me this is the best chicken parm he has ever had I knew I needed to try this place. I was greeted by the friendly host who graciously sat us early in a great booth. Waiter was prompt and attentive and the wine list was nice. The menu was incredible. All great italian classic and all homemade pastas and sauces. I ordered the Lobster Ravoli and my girl the Chicken Marsala. My Ravoli was delicious so was my salad and the bread. ( bread is important!) The host who turned out to double as the owner came over and asked about our experience. I told him about why I came and my friends raving review and he asked why I didnt get the parm. I said I like chicken parm but like fresh lobster ravioli better. He said fine thanked us and walked away. 5 minutes later he brought out a delicious piece of chicken parm for us to try. I could not have been happier with this experience. Its VERY refreshing to see an owner work so hard and have so much pride in his product. I am coming back to Naples again and this will be my first stop!

Dan

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank dan S

Coconut Creek, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and amazing service!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

After having a coworker tell me that Sophias had the best chicken parm he has ever had in his life, I decided I had to put it to the test. We tried the chicken parm, chicken marsala and lobster ravioli. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. Not only was the food delicious, but the service was incredible. Will definitely be back!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank nicole z
Fleming Island, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best meal and dessert I have ever had!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

By far the best meal I have ever had! My wife said she has never seen me eat as much as I did! Then the dessert was literally the cherry on top! Cherries jubilee made at your table! Truly the best meal and dessert all in one place! I recommend Sophia's to everyone! I will absolutely return!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Billy F
“The best Italian food in SW FL”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

An old friend clued me in to this Resturaunt and all I can say is amazing!!! A true Italian dining experience. Fresh food made to order, a full bar and wine menu, great atmosphere... I couldn't ask for more, especially after not eating in NY anymore this is just like being back in little Italy.

New Jersey
“Great Homemade Italian”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

The pasta is all homemade. The red sauce is good and the menu has a great selection, plus they tailor the dish to your needs. Went there twice in the 6 days I was in Naples. Portions are large and everything was fresh. Good wine selection for all pocketbooks. Service has always been good. The last 2 years in about 4 years had a waiter Milos who was fantastic and made me feel at home.

• Visited May 2014