“Best meal in florida”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This resturant was one of the best in Naples and Marco island. We had such a pleasant experience , from the reservations, the hostess and the server Jade. The food was was the best we have had in Florida in four months. Everything was delicious, I ordered the tuna which was outstanding. It was presented so beautifully. Potatoes and green beans on the plate were great. Everything was so tasty. My husband has the samon which was also delicious. The waitress was one of the best we have had in four months, so friendly and very helpful. No wonder the resturant was so busy. I'd recommend this place to anyone. The menu was different from two years ago when we went, lots of different things to pick from. Seafood, chicken, beef and everything in between. You should go if you get a chance.

1  Thank Anna G

Reviewed April 8, 2014

If you are looking for gourmet food, don't go to Bonefish. It is journeyman, pedestrian, average, and wth nice reasonable prices in a very nice setting. We have friends who just love it, but we don't get it.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Had dinner last night with friends one couple had never been before. We had not been back in more than a year. But, Bonefish Grill lives up to it's rep. always a good meal and service. Plus the price of wine. beer, and certain drinks during happy hr. good at dinner up until happy hr. ends.

Have a special board for dinner every night which is a share dinner, or off enjoyed the bang bang shrimp and sea scallops rapped with a slice of bacon. No complaints with from anyone. $3 glass of wine during happy hr. can't go wrong.

Oded a shared meal for two, was very good comes with choice of salad, crab cakes, salmon, and srtip steak for two with choice of side. $17-$22 your choice.

When in Naples give Bonefish a try sits on the water ask for a table outside view of water, boats, and condo's with a Eurpoean look. Shops to stroll along after dinner.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Having been a chef and an avid fisherman, I am always on the lookout for consistently good seafood at a "reasonable" price. Fresh seafood is never really cheap, nor should it be. It's a treat when you find it.

Over the past few years, I have become a real fan of the Bonefish Grill. I have eaten there on at least 20 occasions, always bring friends from out of town, both from Europe and the US. I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed, nor have any of our guests.

During season, you're going to have to wait a while to get a seat. They have a lovely outside dinning area and to be fair, I've never eaten inside. Even while waiting, you can sit by the water, usually they bring samplers out and you can have a cocktail, beer or a glass of wine. Waiting at the Bonefish is not exactly torture. Its a lovely Naples setting and you meet some great folks if your that talking type.

The food is always an exceptional bargain. Considering that this is a chain, they do an extraordinary job keeping the menu interesting and their seafood fresh. I wouldn't suggest any dish specifically, although their bang bang shrimp are a treat if you like it spicy and are not watching your weight. All of their food is great, the service staff is usually very attentive and friendly so long as you cut them a little slack when they are swamped, and they often are in season. Even then, they'll never leave you waiting long.

Like I said, I have never been disappointed and I have always left knowing that we would be back. Our guests always remember the Bonefish as one of their favorites. It's a well managed, well run operation that serves excellent food and their prices are on the low side.

What else can I possibly say.... five stars all around.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We had a wonderful family dinner. The staff was very attentive and the food was amazing. Would definitely recommend this restaurant! The bang bang shrimp on Wednesday evenings is a must during your visit to Naples!