“Come Early for the Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #78 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Princeton, NJ
“Come Early for the Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Bonefish Grill is a very reliable and very good middle range restaurant. They offer good value and outstanding service. And their happy hour is well worth the effort to arrive and be seated before 6:30 pm. The offer discounts on wine, beer and well drinks. For example, I usually order an Absolute Vodka Martini for which they charge only $4.90! Are you impressed?

I have dined in several Bonefish locations in both Naples and Bonita Springs, Florida as well as East Brunswick, New Jersey and Langhorne, Pennsylvania. This spot in Naples is very busy in season but they always seem to be able to provide quality service with a smile. Their servers are well trained, know the menu, can offer options and yet despite being very busy never make you feel rushed.

Everyone loves the Bang Bang Shrimp - it's one of the best appetizers you will find anywhere. Tip: they drop the price to $6 every Wednesday. I also love their mussels - the appetizer portion is so large I order it as an entrée. They also do a really good Caesar salad (served on a cold plate!). I almost forgot to mention their bread, served warm with a wonderful olive oil infused with pesto. Mmmm . . .

I like their grilled fish, especially the grouper and mahi mahi which I get blackened with the mango salsa. My favorite side is the green beans. I would also recommend the fish and chips and the tilapia sandwich (again blackened) with chips. I deliberately stay away from the fancy dishes with heavy sauces. My experience is that Bonefish is at its best when they keep it simple - grilled, blackened, etc., with either salsa, pan Asian or lemon butter sauce.

So, if you arrive before 6:30 pm, have a drink from the discount list, have the bang bang shrimp and order some grilled fish with one of their special sauces, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank TeamMan

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Three times is NOT a charm….”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I have been to Bonefish Grill in Naples three times this winter season and two of these were disasters. I ordered the Tokyo Style Tuna, specifically asked it be very rare and it was delivered to my table as "well-done". Needless to say, it went back to the kitchen. The second order was more medium rare than rare but since my other two dinner partners already had their food I did not send it back a second time but I should have. For this order we asked that our salads be delivered with our meal since my two companions ordered appetizers. Well!! Our salads were delivered after my second delivery of bad tuna. The mussels my sister-in-law ordered were very good but the Salty Sea Scallops Baked Appetizer my Mother ordered was very blah and not worth the price. We went again last night. After waiting an hour for a table, they were out of Mussels. It took 20 mites for the waitress to tell us after we ordered and then another 40 minutes for the Calamari, Bang Bang Shrimp tacos and Sea Bass to be delivered to our table. Now Bonefish is off our list. We will not go there again. Too bad!! Since we live about 5 minutes from there and it was one of our favorite places. Their new computer ordering system is also a big mistake. Not sure the waiters understand it or if they are able to give accurate instructions to the kitchen staff. It seems to add to the inability of the staff to get the order right!!!

• Visited February 2014
riverside,n.j. usa
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Very busy but worth the wait. crab cake dinner excellent. nice location at the Naples Bay resort. would certainly go there again

Visited February 2014
1 Thank emramsay
Chester, United Kingdom
“Good food and good gluten free option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We ate here twice while staying in Naples as the food and service were so good. They offer a gluten free menu which had quite a few options. I had the chicken which was excellent. Very good value as well.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank 824muriel
Westerville, Ohio
“Average Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

This location takes online reservations so opted for this. We were seated about 15m after our 7:15p reservation. Had 4 in our party and all elected to have a various versions of mahi mahi. All were pleased but a few could of been served somewhat warmer. Did enjoy nice brownie desert's. My hometown Bonefish is much better as this is a very busy and noisy location.