“Dinner bittersweet”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #77 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naples
“Dinner bittersweet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We've been for dinner after the movies and we were looking forward to an enjoyable evening.

Our server was very friendly and attentive and it was no problem for her to check back for my girl about the salmon special to be gluten free.

She prefers her salmon Pittsburgh and so was the order.

Our appetizers "saucy shrimp" and "fried calamari" were delicious but rich and filling.
My Caesar salad crunchy fresh and perfectly dressed so we couldn't wait for the entrees to come!

Scallop and shrimp with pumpkin ravioli promised to taste as good as salmon with bacon, spinach and gorgonzola ... and there it came!!!

We digged in and than I saw that sad face on my girl - the salmon was totally cooked through!
We sent it back and in about 5 min our server came back with the dishes (we begged her to keep mine warm so we could eat together).
"Please make sure it has the right temperature" she said and so we did ... cooked through again?!
Mandy took back the plates right away and apologized. We gave her on the way to let them cook it rare if Pittsburgh is not possible.

5 minutes for bringing back the dish, heating the pan and cook that salmon all the way well done??? It also appeared to me that the salmon was a smaller piece than before?
This time we waited longer for the dishes to come back and this time it was executed well! She loved her salmon! ... My dinner was almost cold by than. But I didn't want to complain about that, too.

We enjoyed the service and the taste of the food ... not the execution though and maybe the fact that my girl had the same piece of fish on her plate the second time?

Naperville,Illinois
“It was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This was near downtown Naples. It was crowded, loud. The mussels appetizer was undercooked but entrees including tuna and trout were quite good. All in all, I would go again but expect less then great dining.

Miami
“Can't Beat the Freshness or the Flavors”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

What's not to love about Bonefish Grill? Prices are fair and the food is consistently very good. Tempted to put five stars. Crab corn chowder is a great starter as is the tuna sashimi. If you're here in the fall, check out their seasonal specials like pumpkin ravioli.

Visited November 2013
jinglekitty
“Best Food/Best Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

One of the best dining experiences we have had in a very long time. Nothing better than to have a wonderful dining experience on vacation. Great food, great service and great atmosphere. Can't be beat.

• Visited December 2012
Upstate NY
“Simply great food and great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

A resident friend recommended this one and when I learned that it was a chain restaurant I figured it would be o.k. but probably nothing special. But boy was I in for a surprise! This was honestly one of the best meals I've ever had. We sat on the patio which was lovely and went with the special of swordfish on pumpkin ravioli. Each was very good on its own but the two tastes together were phenomenal. My friend and I shared the coconut pie and Pumpkin brulee. They were both out of this world! So good that we made reservations to go again in a couple of days. The value for what we got was outstanding!

• Visited November 2013