“Good Food and Good Prices”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #87 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Naples, Florida
“Good Food and Good Prices”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

A popular restaurant of ours. Very reliable. Difficult to get a reservation in season. Appears they only take a certain number of reservations and without a reservation wait time is long. Bang Bang Shrimp is just wonderful.

Pat H.

Cleveland, Ohio
“PEOPLE GO WHERE THE FOOD AND SERVICE IS EXCELLENT !”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is a place that serves high quality food at half the price of fine dining.We had no problem waiteing fourtyfive minutes for a table.It was worth the wait.The bonefish and the expresso martinis were exclent and the mixed grill was cooked perfect.The seafood was very fresh.Why is this place so busy,go there and try it you wot regret it.Ask for Tiffany the bartender to make your drinks.She is a very experienced mixologist,and a real sweetheart.

Montreal, Canada
“People go where people go!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The restaurant is typical family restaurant. The menu is basic. The food is OK but not refined. It is over crowded and noisy.
Why is it over crowded, I wonder? Maybe they think it is great dining without knowing anything else!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Pierre N
Naples, Florida
“Good food in a busy place.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Always busy and noisy at this restaurant, especially in season. Server was top notch and food was good all the way around. Worth a visit if you don't mind a hectic atmosphere. Love the Bang Bang Shrimp.

Visited March 2013
Vantaa, Finland
“Tasteless Chicken Marsala but excellent service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As we use to dine at Bonefish in North Palm Beach, we decided to try Naples as well. We got our table at once, first we were taken to the bar area, but as it was very noisy, we asked to be seated in the dining area.
As appetizers we chose "Saucy shrimps" and they were as delicious as in NPB. For the main course, my husband took Filet Mignon & crab cake and he was very satisfied. I decided to try Chicken Marsala as I just love Carrabba´s chicken Marsala and kind of expected to get the same delicious experience. What a disappointment!! The chicken was tasteless, Marsala sauce was tasteless, did not want to eat. The waitress was very friendly, she brought me coffee and asked if I would like to have something else instead. As I did not want to start my dinner all over again, they did not charge me anything for the chicken. Excellent, excellent service - this is why I would definitely come back while in Naples.