“Delicious!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

If you like the Bang Bang Shrimp go on Wednesdays as its on special for $5. Go early because there is always a long wait on Bang Wednesdays. I have never had a bad meal at Bonefish. Delicious!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is an absolute must do. brilliant fish, steaks etc but done in an interesting way and at a good price for its upscale feel. the crab cakes were the best i ate in florida - and i had loads of them on a 3 week trip as they are my favourite when done well. lots of crab loosley held together - no stodgy potato or other filler. bacon wrapped scallops also extremely good, as was the lobster and fillet steak combo - a special for valentines. also brilliant were the mahi mahi/scallop/shrimp combo. Honestly, it was all superb. very interesting sides too like gratin potatoes, chick peas, steamed veggies etc as well as the usuals. don't be put off if you have to wait for a table as the restaurant is on a tiny marina and you can sit outside on their easy chairs and have a drink. and the drinks are amazing too. big, well priced and made with incredible speed - the brilliant barman caught my eye as i entered on a really busy saturday night and took my order while he was making other drinks and they appeared within minutes. amazing service. it was all so good we went the next night too - and even sought them out in Orlando and went twice more! All equally superb. As i say, I would give 6 stars if i could .

Reviewed March 22, 2013

What a wonderful experience. The Bang Bang Shrimp are to die for! Wonderful service and excellent food in a wonderful setting. All three of us were happy with our dinner and would go back again and again when in Naples.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My wife and I ate at this grill last night. We arrived at 7 PM and were seated within 15 minutes. They don't take reservations. We sat outside with a beautiful view of the yacht harbout. Service was great with the waitress answering all of our questions. She knew everything on the menu. I ordered the Bang Bang shrimp as my appitizer and the sea bass as my entre. My wife had the house salad and the shrimp and scallop entre. The bang bang shrimp was amazing. It was almost enough for a main course. Both the shrimp and scallop dinner and the sea bass were great. The fish was not over cooked. The vegetables were prepared perfectly and again, not over cooked. Great martinis and a very large selection of wine by the glass. Our waitress suggested we not visit the restaurant on a Wednesday because the bang bang shrimp is half price and there is a huge line-up before the restaurant even opens. We will definitly return to the Bonefish Grill.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Most chain restaurants are beige; however Bonefish Grill has a different culture and ambiance. Here you can tell when the manager, Robert Asbell, is in the house.

The portion size of most of their appetizers just right. We generally go with others and order several appetizers and then 1 or 2 main courses - all to be shared (kids included). If you want the Weds. bang bang shrimp special you'll have to arrive early during season as restaurant fills up quickly.

Being a south Florida resident I love outside seating and this downtown location offers it. Next time you're looking for a fun evening - try the sunset cruise and then end your evening with Bonefish dinner.