“Great view and food , service”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #98 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

While this may be a chain , the Naples restaurant is a great place to sit outside and enjoy the weather and view of the harbour and condos/shops.
As we waited for an outside table , we enjoyed lounge chairs and tables outside with great service for drinks - they even came around with some appetizer samples.
Our outside table had a great view of boats coming in for the evening,
Service was effecient , food was good and overall price was as expected -Calamari and bang bang shrimp for appetizers , fish tacos, grilled whitefish for dinners - overall with beers and 2 bottles of wine , appetizers and dinner was well under $200 for 4 of us.
Going back in 2 weeks when we vactioning in Naples again.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Bang Bang Shrimp $5.00 wednesdays - great fish - busy busy but we thoroughly enjoyed it - aleays sitting at the high tops meeting nice folfks like us..

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I usually stop at this restaurant driving in from RSW with seasonal guests. The wait can get long unless you phone ahead for seating but the bar, where one can also order dinner, is great. For those unable to find a seat it is easy to access! The fish is always fresh, and their variety satisfies even those non fish eaters. Give it a try!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I make it a point to visit Bonefish Grill every time I am in Naples. It is centrally located near Tin City, the servers are very friendly and capable, the food is excellent. Of course, you have to wait if you don't have a reservation but they have waitresses outside taking drink orders and on the weekends, waiters circulate offering tempting bites of appetizers. Happy hour is everyday. Not sure when it starts but it ends at 6:30pm. The fish is excellent. Try the scallops, bang bang shrimp or mussles appetizers. My favorite is the Tuna served Tokyo Style. It is sushi grade and absolutely the best. There is outdoor and indoor dining. A great place for a great dinner!

2  Thank TravelingWoman100
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I are "locals" and knew that in the middle of our busy tourist season it would be challenging to get into the Bonefish for dinner but decided to brave it and were not disapointed. We were given a 20-30 minute wait and headed to the bar for a drink. We sat and were greeted by Amilio, the bartender. I ordered a cocktail made famous in the 1950's (maybe earlier), and my husband ordered a beer. I was VERY impressed that Amilio, who was probably in his 20's, knew the cocktail but just to make sure, reviewed the ingredients with me and made a wonderful drink. Usually I have to tell the server or bartender how to make it! Within minutes, we decided to just eat at the bar as Amilio was SO attentive and polite, we figured we couldn't do any better for service at a table. We were not disapointed.

As a 30 year veteran of the restaurant business, it was wonderful to see how talented he was at handling both the service bar, virtually alone though there were two other bartenders, as well as catering to the needs of us and the folks sitting in our area of the bar. He was extreemly busy, but made everything he did look effortlless.

We were very specific in letting him know we wanted to take our time and he was respectful of our wishes. The food came out of the kitchen as ordered and was a delicious meal. Seldom have we been disapointed with Bonefish food and we've eaten at many of this chains restaurants all over the Eastern Seaboard. My only complaint is that it's SO busy, the ambiance gets lost in the noise, but again, Amilio made up for this with his special brand of service. He was a major contributer to our wonderful evening out, and when we return to Bonefish, we will eat at the bar again if he's there. Great dinner....outstanding service!!!!

2  Thank Jane S