“Management is horrible”

Stage 62 Naples
Ranked #329 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: Stage 62, located in Mercato at 9105 Strada Place, is a New York-style delicatessen serving authentic, handcrafted classics as well as dishes with global flair. Favorites like piled-high corned beef and pastrami sandwiches, matzo ball soup and cheese blintzes share the menu with fresh salads, grilled items and a wide range of specialties from regions ranging from California to the Mediterranean. Portraits and photographs of the stars of Hollywood and Broadway accent the casual, convivial ambiance. Stage 62 is open seven days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as Sunday brunch, early dinner and happy hour. The hours are 8 a.M. Until 9 p.M. Monday thru Sunday
“Management is horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I am a long time customer at stage 62. Tonight I was planning on eating there as well, however after the way management reacted to an unpredictable situation I can honestly say I will never eat there again.
My daughter got sick unexpectedly and as I tried to get her to the flower bushes not to disturb or disgust any of the two tables seated near us outside the Resturant the manager said not to be insensitive but can you move your sick kid into the street so as not to disturb his customers.
Just saying, as a person in the service industry you might want to get someone with a brain and heart to run your Resturaunt. I am a local and will never come back. I'd sooner go to NY to eat.

2 Thank Michelle T

Naples, Florida
“your best shot out of Manhattan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you love Florida but long for good Deli food you just might want to try this place. The food is great and the staff is accommodating. It's also my favorite place for noon time business meetings

Visited April 2014
1 Thank tony9845
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I read some reviews before having lunch there yesterday and I was a bit apprehensive but frankly those reviewers must be delusional! The service was terrific...the food was excellent and price comparable to anywhere else in the Naples area so I don't know what they're complaining about. I was waiting for an old friend and I no sooner sat down than I was asked if there was anything I wanted while I waited. My friend arrived and within minutes the waitress was back to take our order. I had my very favorite sandwich, the Stage Reuben and can I tell you it was the best I ever had and I have this everywhere I can. So don't be fooled by some reviews. Try it yourself and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Valerie P
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very good deli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Am familiar with this deli as the original one is in the Detroit area. Service waa good; special orders didn't upset them. Good was quite good.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank RHG0165
Newport Beach, California
“Lousy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Overdone eggs
waiter forgot coffee
bacon tasted like it came precooked and out of a bag
This has to be the worst excuse for a diner in the world..

Visited March 2014
stagedelimaven, Owner at Stage 62 Naples, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We always view your considered comments as an opportunity to improve. I am so sorry your meal did not live up to your expectations, or apparently, our high standards. I am a little surprised by some of your comments as we use the same corned beef and bread as we do in Michigan. I have personally supervised it and generally find it to be equal in quality. If you choose, it would be my pleasure to meet you in person and give you the opportunity to sample our deli another time on me. It might be helpful to me to improve the deli and it may be beneficial to you to find a family friendly home that many others in Naples enjoy. Should you choose to take me up on the offer, please email me at Steve@Stage62deli.com before coming so I can be sure to meet you.
All the best,