“AWESOME”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: Stage 62, located in Mercato at 9105 Strada Place, is a New York-style delicatessen serving authentic, handcrafted classics as well as dishes with global flair. Favorites like piled-high corned beef and pastrami sandwiches, matzo ball soup and cheese blintzes share the menu with fresh salads, grilled items and a wide range of specialties from regions ranging from California to the Mediterranean. Portraits and photographs of the stars of Hollywood and Broadway accent the casual, convivial ambiance. Stage 62 is open seven days a week, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as Sunday brunch, early dinner and happy hour. The hours are 8 a.M. Until 9 p.M. Monday thru Sunday
“AWESOME”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I read some reviews before having lunch there yesterday and I was a bit apprehensive but frankly those reviewers must be delusional! The service was terrific...the food was excellent and price comparable to anywhere else in the Naples area so I don't know what they're complaining about. I was waiting for an old friend and I no sooner sat down than I was asked if there was anything I wanted while I waited. My friend arrived and within minutes the waitress was back to take our order. I had my very favorite sandwich, the Stage Reuben and can I tell you it was the best I ever had and I have this everywhere I can. So don't be fooled by some reviews. Try it yourself and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Valerie P

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Very good deli”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Am familiar with this deli as the original one is in the Detroit area. Service waa good; special orders didn't upset them. Good was quite good.

1 Thank RHG0165
Newport Beach, California
“Lousy”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Overdone eggs
waiter forgot coffee
bacon tasted like it came precooked and out of a bag
This has to be the worst excuse for a diner in the world..

Visited March 2014
stagedelimaven, Owner at Stage 62 Naples, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We always view your considered comments as an opportunity to improve. I am so sorry your meal did not live up to your expectations, or apparently, our high standards. I am a little surprised by some of your comments as we use the same corned beef and bread as we do in Michigan. I have personally supervised it and generally find it to be equal in quality. If you choose, it would be my pleasure to meet you in person and give you the opportunity to sample our deli another time on me. It might be helpful to me to improve the deli and it may be beneficial to you to find a family friendly home that many others in Naples enjoy. Should you choose to take me up on the offer, please email me at Steve@Stage62deli.com before coming so I can be sure to meet you.
All the best,
Steve Goldberg,
Proprietor
Sanibel Island, Florida
“Tasteless”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I went here because I had been back to MI and went to the original Stage on Orchard Lake Rd. Where they know a true deli taste. I was whining that we didn't have anything like that here and was to go to Naples where they had opened up another "Stage". If I were them I wouldn't broadcast the connection. The Naples one isn't even a third cousin in taste. The chicken soup was tasteless as was the Reuben and Corned beef. The bread was not the crust or chewiness I expected. I'd like my money back!
Lake Rd.

Syracuse, New York
“beyond awesome!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Lots of restaurants to choose from at Mercado but don't miss this little gem. We sat outside on a beautiful day and had warm, friendly, and efficient service. The menu is enormous! I had a lemon chicken which was tender and lightly breaded with a side of spinach and steak fries. Excellent bread is baked right there . Lower prices for a lunch sized portion which was plenty. Some of the best food and service I've had in my travels!

• Visited March 2014